Lowest prices for your stay
$105
$105
Traveluro
$101
Travelocity
Priceline
ZenHotels.com$121
1,765 results
All reviews front desk family suite atlanta perimeter french doors living room fitness center great customer service enjoyed my stay business trip gus mall
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2007

This hotel is located in a beautiful area of Atlanta, and boasts impressively sized rooms. Each suite has an enormous bathroom, a bar, a work station with an egronomic chair, and flat screen tvs. I thought the Crabtree and Evelyn soaps were a nice touch. While the rooms are very well decorated, I found the carpet in the lobby and the hallways to be particuarly hideous. I found everything incredibly clean as well.

Date of stay: August 2007
Reviewed August 21, 2007

i went down for a college graduation,the staff was so helpful with directions the room was very nice. got there early in the morning(about 7:ooam)they aloud me to check in early and gave me and my family complementary breakfast buffet tickets. I would stay there again in a heart beat

Date of stay: May 2007
1  Thank hortwon
Reviewed July 19, 2007

This is a nice place. The suite was big,clean and beautiful. I think other chains offer you more bang for your buck. I was unable to get a room at the nearby Staybridge Suites. The Hilton is geared more to travelers with unlimited expense accounts. Other places offer a "managers special" or a free happy hour and a free breakfast and have a place where you can do a load of laundry. I wasn't willing to pay $50 for a load of laundry.

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2007

My family stayed here for two ngihts and three days. The staff was very helpful and accomadating to everyone's needs. We had a King jaccuzi suite and the room was more than we expected. Two flat screen tvs, a refer, microwave,coffee, and stand alone shower. The fitness center allowed for a makeshift workout. Plenty of shopping nearby. Fresh fruit at the front desk wrapped up this great Atlanta spur of the momement trip. The pool is great it, the indoor and outdoor join. The only negative is that when the sun isnt shinning the pool temp drops it where it is frigid an unbearable. Overall it meets everything needed to explore downtown and the outskirts.

Date of stay: July 2007