Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta N-Perimeter Mall Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
Sheraton.com
$186
$158
Hilton.com
$113
$104
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
$201
$170
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Sandy Springs(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon bunsperimeter mallroom was cleanfree breakfastunderground parkingshort driveconvenient locationmarta stationcoffee makernice staynorthside hospitalshuttle servicebusiness triphieatlantapillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We arrived after midnight after a 5 hour drive, and were promptly, and warmly greeted by Julia. She went out of her way to make me feel special, asking questions about what we needed, and really working to make sure we got the best discount. She helped me sign up for Priority Club to earn points (since we will now DEFINITELY be making this hotel a regular stop!!!)

The room had everything I value in a hotel...starting with the most wonderfully comfortable bed EVER...I took a picture of it with my iPhone to remember how it was made so I can duplicate it in our guest room at home (yeah, for real!!! It was THAT good!)..to the Keurig coffee maker, hair dryer with retractible chord, and the Bed Bath & Beyond toiletries, etc.!

This Hotel gets it RIGHT!!! A+++ and my husband and I will look forward to stopping here again soon!!!

Thank you from a VERY thankful, refreshed guest!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor in room 516 and it was quiet, private, clean, and well...just PERFECT.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have stayed at this unit a number of times and have never been disappointed. It is convenient to I285 and the Georgia 400. In fact a new exit for 285 is only one light from the hotel making it convenient to all locations in the Atlanta area. It is only a 35 minute ride to the airport and even less to downtown Atlanta. The help is very friendly and helpful when called upon. Downside may be the traffic but it is Atlanta and traffic is always slow.

Room Tip: If you like to use hotel swimming pools ask for the floor with direct access to the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Phil G
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was just a one night stay, but we were there to know that the staff were friendly, helpful, and informative. They often called guests by name at the front desk and in the dining area.
Enjoyed our breakfast, clean spacious room, and free parking. We did hear some traffic noise and we were close to the ice machine, but things were quieter when we turned the fan to the ON POSITION, instead of auto. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in a horrible location. Always a traffic quagmire when trying to get in. Checking in took an act of congress and they don't care to belittle you. The rooms were however nice and clean. A little overpriced I thought. Gang graffiti all over the place really added to the Atlanta feel.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Harvey11b
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed one night as we awaited our reservations at another hotel closer to a convention my wife and I were attending. The hotel is located away from the hustle of downtown Atlanta. The property is well maintained and has a very good restaurant on site. The rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. I certainly will return in the near future.

Room Tip: Located with easy access to major highways.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank amurray751
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear amurray751,

Thanks for your positive response to our Hotel yesterday. Many guests prefer to stay here as opposed to intown due to the hustle and bustle. As well as NO PARKING FEES HERE !!
We look forward to your return visit.