“Don't miss out on Meehan's!”

Meehan's Public House Sandy Springs
Ranked #29 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: With brunch, lunch, dinner, an array of drinks, and live music on weekends, Meehan's is an authentic Irish eatery that offers a full menu elevated to the gourmet level with a great atmosphere at night. This location features live music every Friday and Saturday night. We love promoting local bands and having a great time! Come out any weekend to hear an awesome show. Looking for a rooftop to enjoy some bottomless mimosas on? Meehan's is your spot! The restaurant offers a delicious weekend brunch. The Meehan's staff exudes enthusiasm and the good-hearted ambiance of the Irish - promising to keep your pints and stomach full! Meehan's is a great place for brunch, lunch, happy hour, dinner, late night fun and both corporate and private events. Meehan's Public House has four other locations in metro Atlanta including Downtown, Buckhead, Atlantic Station and Vinings.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I spent the weekend in Atlanta and Meehan's was very close to our hotel so it was the perfect place for an after dinner drink.

When we arrived, around 9:30 on a Saturday night, the place was crowded but not uncomfortably packed. We were able to get seats at the bar immediately and were helped as soon as we sat down.

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and even recommended a specialty "mixed" cider to my husband.

There was live music going on in the front of the bar which added a nice touch to the ambiance. It wasn't too loud, though, so we were able to talk to each other and those around us just fine.

I'm sure that we will be back in the area soon and we will definitely be back at Meehan's.

There are newer reviews for Meehan's Public House Sandy Springs

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Meehan
s was a pleasant find on our trip to Atlanta. Good food, music, and staff. Try to get Conan to be your bartender. Must try the bacon wrapped figs stuffed with goat cheese. I ordered them twice they were so good

1  Thank Koi777
Reviewed January 14, 2013

In the area for week-end visit. Had our fill of the typical intentionally aggressive "my day is way more important than yours" drivers. Rx came as adult beverage and short snack. Meehan's faithfully accomplished both tasks in fashion. Quick and competent service, excellent beer choices are available. A very nice menu presented as well as their signature fish and chips. A welcome break on a Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our waiter was very good and informative. The food we had (fish tacos and kale salad) was very good. We enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Authentic Irish pub.... Beer selection is awesome. I didn't have any food but I feel like the people around us enjoyed it. My friend and I sat at the bar and were well attended to by "Linda" good times... Definitely check this place out.

Been to Meehan's Public House Sandy Springs? Share your experiences!