“Watch out for bugs!”

Meehan's Public House Sandy Springs
Ranked #27 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: With brunch, lunch, dinner, an array of drinks, and live music on weekends, Meehan's is an authentic Irish eatery that offers a full menu elevated to the gourmet level with a great atmosphere at night. This location features live music every Friday and Saturday night. We love promoting local bands and having a great time! Come out any weekend to hear an awesome show. Looking for a rooftop to enjoy some bottomless mimosas on? Meehan's is your spot! The restaurant offers a delicious weekend brunch. The Meehan's staff exudes enthusiasm and the good-hearted ambiance of the Irish - promising to keep your pints and stomach full! Meehan's is a great place for brunch, lunch, happy hour, dinner, late night fun and both corporate and private events. Meehan's Public House has four other locations in metro Atlanta including Downtown, Buckhead, Atlantic Station and Vinings.
Marietta, Georgia
“Watch out for bugs!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband & I were there Staurday, Sept 17. We ordered Fish & Chips.
I try never to eat the chips, but I tried a few this time. there was a live insect in the fries!
When the managment was notified they did comp my meal but the manager, Mr. Phil
Roness, was very defensive and offered up lots of excuses.
To me, he should have been just apologetic and not tired to make excuses.
It was almost our fault the insect was in there!
Beware!

Visited September 2011
3 Thank Wendy A

Bristol
“Good drinks, poor food and service”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Went here for Drinks after Braves game. Good pub to drink in, nice selection. Decided to go back for breakfast. The fried breakfast is pants. Felt sick after leaving and was nothing like Irish or English breakfast in Europe. Disappointing.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank rice80
Atlanta, Georgia
“Host of Canada Day, nice Pub Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

I love Irish Pubs, and this is a good one. Being from the northeast, this is as close to an Irish pub that I have found in Atlanta. The food is pretty good and I always get Fish & Chips and a Guiness when I go. They will have some fun events also such as live music, but my favorite thing was Canada Day 2010 when they had the Thrashers come out, watch the World Cup and enjoy Molson. Great day, great event. Definitely a social place, not suited well for anything else.

• Visited July 2010
Atlanta
“Great local pub”
Reviewed November 28, 2010

The food is great, loved the meatloaf...again. Had a few Guinness and the bartender even poured it properly. Something that is overlooked in some bars. The bartenders were alot of fun as well...actually my sides hurt from laughing! To my suprise they had a band last night, which I found out they have a few days a week. So we stayed alot later than expected. I highly reccommend eatting and drinking here. You will probably see me and my friends here too.

“We loved the feel of this bar.”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

This place felt like what you would think an Irish bar would feel like. Beer was a little on the high side. They had a lot of Irish beers on tap. The bartender spoke with an Irish accents and so did many of the employees.I would return again. Well worh a stop.