“What a wonderful experience for a special dinner.”

Chef Rob's Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Behind Whole Foods Sandy Springs
Transit: Marta close bus stops very close by.
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is great with a wonderful attitude. Spice is used with a pure magician working wonders in the kitchen. I love this place I love this food. You gotta try it!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Maybe it is me but I was not impressed with the Caribbean cuisine. Maybe because I have been to the Caribbean numerous times and actually know what the food is supposed to taste like. I had the peach flavored lemonade and I could hardly taste the peach flavor. The beans and rice were okay, the ox tails were covered in gravy which was salty, the collard greens were dry. I can say that I enjoyed the coco bread and plantains. Not what I would call a great dinner.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

What we ordered was good, but I only rated it average because there wasn't anything special about it. The atmosphere was laid back but maybe a bit too relaxed on the service as they didn't check on us to see if we needed anything after the food was delivered. There was all this weird junk on the tables (i.e., postcards, pens with the restaurant name on it, and other miscellaneous stuff) that made me want to clear the table when I sat because it was too crowded. There was also this store-made jelly on the table with a note on the jar not to try it but you could arrange to purchase it. Kind of weird that you want someone to buy a homemade something without encouraging them to taste it first. I'm glad I tried it. But don't think I'll be back since there wasn't anything stellar about it.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Always a special treat to eat home cooked food. Portions are hearty and staff very friendly. We also used a sweet jack coupon.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Everytime my boyfriend comes to town this is his pick! The service is always awesome and the food delicious. Reasonably priced, cool specials, good drinks, fun atmosphere. I tried the fish and chips the last time I was there and it was fried to perfection! If you like carribean food you have got to try this place!