All reviewsclub levelfront deskthe entire staffcustomer servicei highly recommend this hotelthe staff was greatbusiness centerjefferyperimeteratlantaspgloungeshuttlegentlemanrenovationofficemarta
Reviewed September 3, 2017

The check in was quick and easy. And the service at this Sheraton is always excellent. The rooms are clean and we always enjoy tHe convenient location of this hotel. To me service is everything and this one is great for service.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Tim,

I thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to send us a review with a 5 star rating.

I am happy that you found our check in facility quick and easy, liked the convenience of our location and found the room clean and tidy. Our staff are delighted and thank you for your compliments. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your positive review and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this property for one night when traveling on business. When I got into the elevator I got a feeling of how the property is being maintained. The elevator was hot and stuffy with no air-conditioning and it made lots of noise. The hallways and the rooms are extremely dated. The doors look like we've been painted way too many times and it gives the feeling of a cheap motel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
DS_3809, General Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Mark Z -

Thank you very much for your recent comments concerning your recent stay here at The Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North. I am truly sorry that we failed to live up to your or our expectations. As you may have noticed, we are in the middle of a complete renovation or our hotel. This renovation will include new elevator cars, hallways, and AC units. I know that this doesn't help with your recent stay, I just hope that it will show you that we are, in fact, addressing the issues you pointed out in your survey. Once again, thank you for your comments. They will only help us to become a better hotel moving forward.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I could not be happier with the level of service we received while planning and attending our family reunion. Ms. Loree was available and accommodating for any last minute changes. The chef came out and checked on us regularly to ensure everything ran smoothly. The food was plentiful and excellent. Our 80+ family members (who are hard to please) were completely satisfied, and we will be using them again. Thank you Loree, for all your hard work. You and your staff were amazing. Deann and Carl Deloney

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Deann,

I thank you for choosing our hotel, for your family reunion event. I appreciate you sending us a positive feedback and rating us with 5 stars.

We are glad that everything was to your liking, expectations and to the satisfaction of all your family members. Our staff was more than happy to be of service and they are delighted with your reciprocation. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your very positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I am an SPG member. I have stayed at a number of Starwood hotels. This one was horrific. For starters, I selected a deluxe room with 2 queen beds. The front desk staff was terrible- just rude- didn't give any information about the hotel at all. Arrived to the room to find we were placed in a handicap room that was clearly not meant for a handicap person. We had a sofa bed, a chair, a tv with doors separating the bedroom area. I opened the cabinet where the fridge should be, and there was no fridge. I immediately called the front desk- around 10:15 at night. I was told the person who came on at 11:00 would help me.... ??? Really? The couch and chair where covered in some horrific tweed fabric that was not comfy at all. It was so firm, you could hardly sit on it. I only had one king bed in my room, not 2 queens. The room temperature was near 60 degrees, so I turned it up to 70 so it would stop blowing. Instead, the heat came on! The room quickly sky rocketed to near 80. I took a shower. The knob to turn the shower on was very confusing as it had some sort of switch at the front that you had to move over for hot/cold. Everything in the room was terribly dated. Popcorn ceilings, etc. I finally went to bed. I was rudely awoken around 11:30 to the phone ringing. This front desk person was much nicer, however, I was told not all the rooms have refrigerators, and they could deliver one to me in the morning. Um, no, I was leaving in the morning. I couldn't find anything about breakfast in the morning. We left as quickly as possible. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
DS_3809, General Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Iteach2change,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay here at The Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North. I am terribly sorry that your stay did not meet your or my expectations. We strive to insure that all of our guests have a memorable and problem-free stay. Once again, I am terribly sorry that we did not live up to your or our expectations. I am hoping that you could give me a call or email me pertaining to the night / day you checked in so that I can investigate to find out who failed to deliver on providing great customer service. Believe me, we take these comments seriously and we would love to hear more information.

Thank you again for your review, it will only help us to get better as a team moving forward.

Derek Sumpter
404-564-5125
dsumpter@sheratonatlnorth.com

Reviewed July 26, 2017

This hotel looks like a lower end Marriott with a coat of paint. Bar is very small. Elevator is clunky. Rooms are average, but the cooling system is right out of the 1980s. Tub is scratched up on the bottom (see picture). But none of these things compare to the poor service on the Club level.

The person who is supposed to be taking care of the food and beverages seems more interested in talking with a friend or co-worker than doing any work. This morning, nothing was restocked on the food bar and there was no coffee. She walked right in front of me as I was walking toward the food, but did not replace anything that I saw. Tonight she blissfully informed my wife and me that they were not going to send up any more cookies. Then proceeded to walk in front of me again.

Finally, the internet for Gold and Platinum members is ridiculously slow.

I don't recommend staying here, ever.....

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Doug,

I thank you for taking time to post a feedback on your stay at our hotel and it is unfortunate to learn that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay.

I regret you found our facility dated and that the facilities in the room were not of the high standards we accept. We are currently working to make enhancements to deliver you a more comfortable stay. We are under renovation of the exteriors of the building and its interiors, including the rooms.

I also apologize for the frustration, you experienced at the food bar and the slow speed of the internet connection. I have relayed your comments to our management for their review and quick action.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that you can have a better experience with our remodeled facility.