All reviews free breakfast free shuttle beds were comfortable mile radius yogurt business trip perimeter center marta station sitting area convenient location rooms are large within miles front desk staff enjoyed my stay shuttle service atlanta couch
Reviewed October 9, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Reviewed October 5, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was a nice enough hotel...the outside was well kept and the inside was just as clean. The rooms are suites so we had a room on the 5th floor with 2 double beds and a living room. That type of room layout and having the bathroom sink outside the bathroom makes the room perfect for what we were looking for (great water pressure in the shower too!) And for $99/night, it couldn't be beat! But the reason for the 3 stars are the employees themselves. When we originally booked the room, we booked early check-in and she said "early check in at 11, however if you call the day before and confirm no one is staying in that room...you can check-in anytime that morning." So, we called the night before and whoever answered said early check-in wasn't until noon. We still showed up at 11 and the lady behind the front desk said early check-in wasn't until 1. I understand policy is policy, but this hotel needs to get all their employees on the same page. Then, we have 4 people in our room and only got 3 sets of towels so when I called down to the front desk, they questioned why we needed more towels...they are towels, not gold and diamonds. If I need an extra towel, just give me an extra towel. And then to top it off, on the next night, we got in around 11 pm and noticed that we didn't get 4 sets of towels so we called down to the front to get that extra towel set, they told us to come down and get it because they only had one person working in the hotel and he couldn't bring it up to us. I understand that he can't leave the front desk, but why would the hotel only have ONE person working in the entire hotel at night?? Just doesn't make sense...

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Heather W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Hello Blake C,
First and foremost, thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Perimeter on your recent trip to Atlanta. I appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback. Please know that I will be following up with my team and reviewing your concerns. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

I love it when hotels have alternatives for none pork or none dairy eaters. So the almond milk was a good option. But it was disappointing to not have any breakfast meat to eat. Now all u need is a non pork option, like turkey sausage and you would have a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Hello ashlieyh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I visited this hotel for the second time this past month and boy has it changed in the last 2 years!

The biggest draw to this hotel is the location. It is away from the city, close to Buckhead and close to a Marta station. It also offers free parking, free hot breakfast and free WiFi.

With this stay, there was actually a lot wrong, but given the limited amount of time spent in the hotel/room, we didn't make a big fuss about it since it would be more of an effort than to just roll with it.

WiFi did not connect a single second while I was there, the hotel and room itself was very outdated, not so clean, with things broken (i.e. toilet was slanted and had a small water leak, mirror cracked, fridge barely cold and iron that leaked water out anytime you used it). Okay, these are small things, but still they should be addressed and pretty easy to see and fix!

The gym was absolutely lousy. They would be better off taking it out completely than advertising it as a gym. A few free weights and some cardio machines.

Overall, this place definitely took a turn for the worse. When I stayed here previously, I absolutely loved it. The price for the hotel has not changed, so before I must have been getting a good bargain, where now I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello Robert P,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. I was disappointed to hear that your stay was less than extraordinary. Please know that I will be following up with my team regarding your concerns.