All reviewsfree breakfastfree shuttlebeds were comfortablemile radiusyogurtlarge roombusiness tripperimeter centermarta stationsitting areaconvenient locationwithin milesfront desk staffgreat roomenjoyed my staythe breakfast areashuttle service
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Upon checking into room ( using hard earned reward points ) it looked like the housekeeper cleaned the room in less than 5 minutes. Room was dated and unattractive with dust everywhere and worn carpet with stains. Not worth the points . BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE. We used the hotel shuttle for a ride to MARTA. When we returned to the Marta Station at 8 pm , Called hotel , Gentleman said he would be right there ( a 5 minute drive ) I called back to hotel 45 minutes later. Same gentleman said he was just leaving the hotel, Another 30 minutes the shuttle van finally showed up. I confronted the gentleman at the hotel and asked why didn't you just tell me the truth. i could have caught an uber or lyft. He apologized and offered to give me 10,000 points. Well wanna guess what happened to those points. They never showed up. THE STAFF DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU! There were lots of LADIES of THE NIGHT working the floors. I could have received better treatment from Motel 6. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. STAY AWAY! ( Gold Passport PLATINUM MEMBER. I waited 8 days after stay before posting.

Room Tip: Book Some Where Else !
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank deweymikels

Good Afternoon deweymikels,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here in Atlanta. I am very sorry to hear of the issues that you experienced during your stay and please know that it is in no way up to our standards. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss the details of your stay further.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

The clients this hotel attracts do not know what manners are. As the weekend progressed the louder the noise level. This hotel is in a good location but we would probably not stay again. The bathroom/shower is one of the worst I have ever experienced. You have to either stand in the shower or on the side of the toilet to open or close the door.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank markwaynet

Hello markwaynet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the noise issues that you encountered from other guests as we ask that all of our guests be respectful towards each other. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back to this area in the future. Take Care!

Reviewed January 16, 2017

We stayed at HP Atlanta for a couple nights while attending the January America's Mart downtown. It is in a good, safe, quiet location near Perimeter Mall with access to MARTA nearby. In my experience, Hyatt Place hotels are virtually identical wherever they are located, the primary differences usually being the age of the facility and how well they are maintained. This location was clean and the staff seemed sufficiently attentive, based on my limited contact with them. This one appeared about average for this chain (which is well above average for most hotels in this price range). I would choose to stay there again in the future should the need arise.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Jer620,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent trip to Atlanta for the America's Mart downtown. I agree that our location is excellent for being safe and quiet while very accessible to downtown. We have some exciting updates planned for the property in 2017 so we look forward to welcoming you back in 2018.
Take Care!

Reviewed January 10, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to a friend. For the amount of money paid you should expect better value and service which wasn't present. Our room wasn't clean on checking in day and the next day it wasn't cleaned.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family

muhannadr2017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Although I am disappointed to hear that your stay was less than extraordinary, I do appreciate your comments as that is only how we improve to serve you better in the future. I do apologize and please feel free to reach out to me directly should you wish to discuss any details of your stay further.
Thank you!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

I had a great stay room service was amazing customer service was amazing the room was very clean . The hotel was very quiet . The only thing that was wrong was that the breakfast was very Bland for example the eggs and oatmeal did not taste good at all

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

Hello 6290raem,

I am so happy to hear that overall you had a great stay with us here at the Hyatt Place Perimeter. I appreciate your comments regarding breakfast and please know that we are rolling out some exciting new breakfast options that I think you will enjoy on your next stay with us, so stay tuned for updates.
Thank you!