“Great food - 1980's interior”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - CLOSED

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House of Sandy Springs welcomes you with old-world charm and an air of casual elegance. Ruth’s Chris of Sandy Springs features our expertly prepared USDA Prime steaks served sizzling on a 500° plate and an award-winning wine list. Deep forest greens, accents of burnished golds, rich burgundies and two-story-high windows dramatically flank the main steakhouse dining room and provide the perfect atmosphere for a romantic steak dinner, business lunch or private party. The restaurant has seven private dining rooms that offer a variety of dining options for 10 to 60 guests. Whether it’s a business dinner, a social event or a special celebration, Ruth’s Chris Sandy Springs can accommodate your needs.
New York
“Great food - 1980's interior”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went for a birthday dinner. Food and service very good. Steaks of the best quality and prepared as asked. Very good appetizers as well. Excellent cocktails! Only issue is that the interior is very dated and needs to be refreshed.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FrequentTripster

Orlando, Florida
“Just Bad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Steaks were cold - no sizzling plates -- onion rings for my son were burnt - mushrooms were raw -- our server was horrid -- manAger never stopped by --

Gone down hill !!! Too expensive for those mistakes --

This location needs remodeling -- we see them going under soon --- no one is ever there !!!!

My husband said longhorn would have been btr and thier steaks are gross :/

1 Thank 99beachgal
Elizabeth, Colorado
“Not your typical Ruth's Chris”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Granted, I did not do the full meal at a table experience so I may be not be giving them full credit, but you can usually get a sense of the overall experience anyway - Here goes...
I was staying at the Embassy Suites and decided to eat at the bar at this Ruth's Chris - it is in that hotel, in the lobby. Everything about this what typical Ruth's Chris and I have done the bar-dinner thing at other locations. Here, it all just seemed a little cheesy. The conversations with other patrons was nice and I met some really nice people. The food and wince was as good as any. The real problem was the setting - inside an Embassy Suites - and the staff. Especially this one bartender who was really almost obnoxious. And to hear servers come to the bar back to get their drinks and complain about patrons? Not acceptable at a place like this. So not a bad experience, just not what I would expect at Ruth's Chris.

Visited October 2012
Sharpsburg GA
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to Ruth's Chris for an early dinner on my husband's birthday. The valet and manager were more attentive than the waiter. Perhaps we were too early at 5:30. The waiter seemed almost disinterested. And the food was not what we remembered. The steak was good but not great. The potatoes were greasy. The salad was fresh. The bread pudding was ordinary.

This has been our only average experience at Ruth's Chris, so we would give it another try. Perhaps it was an off evening.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Peerke_and_Liz
Atlanta
“Not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went here when it first opened, and 2 other times, each time hoping for the famous Ruths Chris experience. Unfortunately, I have been disappointed all three times. If you are letting your expense account pay, I suppose it wont matter, but these meals were coming out of my own pocket. There are better places to find a great steak.

• Visited November 2011