“Fresh”

Add it.
Moderna
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food and margaritas tasted fresh and great. Will definitely return to eat here again. The atmosphere made me feel like we left sandy springs

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Some friends and I went to Moderna last week and I have been back once more with different friends to compare a couple of experiences here. Moderna is relatively new(I believe they opened up just a few months ago). This taqueria-style restaurant opened up just off exit 6 in an area that desperately needed some new life infused to keep the area nice.
I will start with the positives and end with a negative:
-The waitresses that work here are all very nice and the GM/Owner(not sure if he is both) is very vigilant to the needs of those around the restaurant.
-Atmosphere here is classy, nice lighting effects, sound, and decor.
-Food: The 2 visits here had me trying their queso, 3 different tacos, and the Jewban sandwich. The Jewban was especially good, if rather messy.
Negative:
-The drinks seem to come out with no consistency. I ordered 3 margaritas on our first visit and while the first one was amazing and almost like a spritzer, the next 2 seemed to contain much more alcohol. Had I lined up the 3 without drinking, I'm sure they would have been varying degrees of color which shouldn't be the case. Also, the Old-fashoined Diablo had an overwhelming amount of bitters.

I will definitely return for the food - hopefully the drinks get a little more consistent. Also, they turn into more of a club after the kitchen closes and I'd be very interested in seeing how that experience goes as well.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just across the river on Roswell rd. there is a new restaurant in town!
Have been there a hand full of times now, and I am always a full happy patron when leaving. The food is fresh and tasty. My favorite so far has to be their brisket (anything) Guacamole is made to order every time, and the calamari is some of the best I have had. The staff is friendly and very helpful. In my opinion this is a must check out restaurant!