“Big Fish”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in on a Saturday night at Nori Nori and our socks were knocked-off by the sheer size of this buffet. It's HUGE. Like, really. H.U.G.E. Tons of different options for rolls. Hibachi. Traditional Asian buffet offerings. An awesome crepe station. It has great potential, but ...

What keeps it from Excellence: Some of the sashimi wasn't fresh. The rolls, while plentiful, were combinations of the same fish (mostly salmon, tuna and imitation crab); and I didn't see anything wrapped in soy paper. (I'm not a huge fan of seaweed.) The hibachi station is consistently backed-up, and the Crab Legs that account for the weekend up-charge aren't plentiful.

The prices aren't posted, so you may be surprised when you receive your bill. (It's $33.95/person on Friday, Saturday & Sunday night.) So if you go, plan to be there for a weekday lunch ($18.95/person). I'll probably go again, but not on a weekend.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (193)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place has an amazing location. Not only looks good but also it has wide variety for you to try new flavours. Try the sushi, from sweet to spice you will enjoy perfect tastes.Might be a little pricy but it's worth it due to the organization and how well prepared the dishes are. A place to go several times when in town.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2019

My husband is a major sushi fan where I'm not but they have all sorts of options for those of us that don't like it. From shrimp, crab legs, and hibachi which is all excellent!! The dessert bar is off the chain which my husband loved while I continued to stuff myself with seafood! Awesome place!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019

I saw this place on atlanta eats ,couldnt wait to try it out. so we got their and in the beginning everything was ok, Until it was time to eat the crab legs which is only on the evening buffet.The first time i went up it was a fifteen minute wait and then they rationed them out at this point im keeping my cool because its my wifes birthday so eat some other stuff and comeback again and its another fifteen minute wait so im starting to get upset at this point im not payig all this money to have to wait on theses crab legs and have them rationed out to me so i tell the manager and offers me free soda im diabetic so that didnt impress me so we are getting ready to leave and im highly dissatisfied and afterpayin for my food the server ask wher his tip was i told him i wasnt happy so im not tipping the nerve. So where headin towards the entrance and we stop to take a family pic and just before we walk out after paying 120.00 for my food i get a tap on the shoulder excuse me you forgot to tip. (BOILING POINT) go get your manager i said so everybody in the restaurant could hear me the owner comes and i explain how dissapointed i was with his server and the crab legs and he does nothing shy of make me feel like i was trying to get something for free.I WILL NOT BE BACK.I REPEAT I WILL NOT BE BACK

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Van N
DanP3393, Manager at Nori Nori, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hi Van, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us at info@norinori.com so we can further look into and discuss the situation. Thank you.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

Excellent sushi and cold, hot buffet. Wonderful buffet with many selections of sushi, salads, and hot foods. Yes, it is a bit expensive, $18.95pp for lunch but we enjoyed it very much. Clean restaurant and a very attentive server, we never had to ask for drink refills or to have our used plates removed. Yes this is not an everyday place to eat but more of a treat every few months.

Date of visit: June 2019