“Above Average Thai Food”

Erawan Organic Thai Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Excellent Thai food. Great for lunch. Not much atmosphere, but good value and worth it for the food.

1  Thank AndreLePlume
There are newer reviews for Erawan Organic Thai Restaurant

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We tried out this restaurant because, although we LOVE Little Bangkok, it's a bit of a trek down from the Sandy Springs area to Cheshirebridge. We were hoping to discover a good thai restaurant closer to home. When we showed up, the restaurant was less than half full--nevertheless, it took a long time for anyone to take our order. Among other things, we ordered Nua Num Tok. When it arrived at the table, the beef was not properly cooked. The strips of beef in Nua Num Tok are very, very thin. I cannot imagine how you might fail to properly cook them, but when I cut several of them in half they were absolutely red-raw inside and had the texture of uncooked beef. Needless to say, I did not eat the beef slices, just what was around them. Not much else to say about the meal, itself. On the ride home, my dining companion suddenly and without explanation pulled off the road into an abandoned parking lot, hurled himself from the car and began vomiting profusely. Shortly thereafter, I began to feel a disconcerting rumble in my guts--not the kind when you're hungry. The other kind. Seriously, STAY AWAY.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I'm not sure how we found out about this place, but so glad we did! My sweetie and I love, love, love the Basil Fried Rice here. We go once a month! We call in our order and pick up, but one day soon we plan to dine in...very nice ambiance. Everyone we've encountered there was very kind and they are always prompt.

1  Thank CeeCee1908
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I so wish I had this restaurant in my home town area, some of the best Thai food I have had in a really long time. So many mediocre places out there, but Erawan was AMAZING! And the service was wonderful, such kind sweet women ready to take care of your every need.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We started to order food over the phone couple of years back, not expecting they would be better than any take-out Chinese. But their food turned to be very good. So we kept ordering pick-up for our own dinners, or for friends' potlucks. Not a single time were we or our friends disappointed. We are glad that they moved to a better location to accommodate more customers. Last night was our first sit-down dinner after years of phone orders. It turned out to be an even better experience.

The menu is expanded and more organic options are available. The first and most prominent is the flavor. It is absolute not P.F. Change Chinese, nor Oliver Garden Italian, it is down to the earth authenticity.

I will absolutely invite friends to have a try next time.