“Great Burgers”

Three Dollar Cafe - Dunwoody
Ranked #13 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited this place with family in early December. The place had a very fun college sports atmosphere, a little noisy, plenty of televisions, and the staff were professional and pleasant. The menu had pretty typical items but added some specialties to make them unique. I decided to try the California Tommy Burger, essentially a chili-cheese burger. The burger was great, very tasty, prepared just as I wanted and was a good size. Everyone else in our group really liked what they had as well, although I have to admit, between the televisions and my own food, I didn't really pay attention to what they got. Both the fries and onion rings were very tasty as well. All in all, a very good experience.

1  Thank Jay R
There are newer reviews for Three Dollar Cafe - Dunwoody

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My bud took me here to watch the AL/GA game and enjoyed the regular waitresses not the skinny young chicks but women who were older than 21 and still looked good and had a sexiness to them. the beer specials the had were great . the grouper fingers were the best I had since being in FT Lauder-dale in the early 2000's, this place is cheers with great food , beer women and I will most certainly come back. OH the wings rocked and loved the chili cheese fries, keep it up

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is our go to place for chicken wings. We order ours hot and extra crispy and they come out right every time. Great place to hang out with friends and family to watch any game on tv. My husband and son love chicken wings and they say none can compare to the Three Dollar Cafe.
Not a fancy place, but rather a very comfy place to get great wings! You will go back again and again!

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

This Three Dollar location has the best wings in Atlanta. I grew up in western New York where the Buffalo wing was born, and hear wings can compete! The service is ok, and the atmosphere is like a typical bar, but it's all about the wings!!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is more of a sport bar than a restaurant, and the specialities are wings. Wings is what they do right, and the beer is always cold. The other items on the menu are good too, but do not bother with them, order the wings and you will not be disappointed.

This is my regular Sunday night hang out, so perhaps I am biased.