“Great local pub!”

Description: Phone No: 770-390-0859
Palm Desert, California
“Great local pub!”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Although this is my favorite pub, I've rated it from a traveler's perspective. Since I was a local regular for a couple years, my personal experience was 5-star service, atmosphere, and of course value... the food is average. Let me assure you that the folks here appreciate their regulars and work hard to earn your return business.

Located right across the parking lot from the Sandy Springs MARTA station, it's a smaller location with definite pub-style appeal. It is conveniently located in the same strip as the movie theater. They will accomidate the kids but I would not reccomend bringing them as this is a pub and at the very least the kids will probably be bored! A nice bar, and moderate seating in a friendly atmosphere. There is a nice outdoor patio as well. There is smoking allowed in-doors (after 4:00PM). They have a great selection of beers on tap as well as other bottles and a full bar of course. I would rate the food as slightly better than average for pub fare. Try the Tortizza... and their wings are perfect! Sundays are great for taking in a game with a bloody mary! This is really a local after work drinks pub which I absolutely reccomend it as! People come here for the friendly staff and local vibe.