“Great pub!”

Milton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pub!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Royal Oak is a hidden gem in the Perimeter area. It is tucked back near the Starbuck's and Regal Cinema behind the Sandy Springs MARTA Station. It has great food and atmosphere, but remains relatively uncrowded during the lunch hour. It is perfect for small groups as the booths and tables are best suited for less than five people. Give it a try!

Visited January 2014

Atlanta, GA
“Not Bad, But Don't Expect Good Beer”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The service was good, and the setting itself is nice. The food was not bad, as far as pub food goes, but does not compare to some of the better ones like Mac McGee in Decatur. The main thing that disappointed me was the quality of their beer. The beer list, though limited, was ok in itself. But I expect a much better Guinness or Harp from a real pub. Since this is important to me, I don't think I will be back.

• Visited March 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Love This Pub”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I moved to the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area two years ago and was looking for a local spot for after work drinks on a Friday night. This place is perfect. It's small and cozy, and a great place to relax and have a few drinks. The food is also really good (although I'm bummed they changed the menu and took off the chicken quesadilla that I loved!). The service is always great and I love coming here. It's right next to the theater so friends and I do movie/pub nights frequently. Overall, I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Lynchburg, VA
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were staying at the Embassy Suites near the Perimeter Mall. Royal Oak Pub was recommended. The quality of the food was good and service was excellent.

Visited August 2012
Palm Desert, California
“Great local pub!”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Although this is my favorite pub, I've rated it from a traveler's perspective. Since I was a local regular for a couple years, my personal experience was 5-star service, atmosphere, and of course value... the food is average. Let me assure you that the folks here appreciate their regulars and work hard to earn your return business.

Located right across the parking lot from the Sandy Springs MARTA station, it's a smaller location with definite pub-style appeal. It is conveniently located in the same strip as the movie theater. They will accomidate the kids but I would not reccomend bringing them as this is a pub and at the very least the kids will probably be bored! A nice bar, and moderate seating in a friendly atmosphere. There is a nice outdoor patio as well. There is smoking allowed in-doors (after 4:00PM). They have a great selection of beers on tap as well as other bottles and a full bar of course. I would rate the food as slightly better than average for pub fare. Try the Tortizza... and their wings are perfect! Sundays are great for taking in a game with a bloody mary! This is really a local after work drinks pub which I absolutely reccomend it as! People come here for the friendly staff and local vibe.