“No service”

Grub Burger Bar
Order Online
Ranked #44 of 148 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Grub Burger has no table service unless you eat at the bar. Every time you want a drink or an additional item you must stand in line and show ID. We ordered 3 rounds of wine and each time, we had to line up and each of us had to show ID. This get’s harder as the night goes on because someone might take your food or purse if no one stays at the table. The Cuban sandwich was delicious. The outdoor patio is relaxing since there is very little traffic after 7pm.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed February 18, 2019

We stopped here because it was close to our hotel and we wanted a quick bite to eat after an evening on the road. It wasn't very busy for a Friday night. There were a few people at the bar, but hardly anyone was actually dining. My husband had the wagyu burger with a fried egg and he LOVED it. The kids had the chicken. They were a unsure about it a first but they couldn't stop raving about them! Lastly, I had the Harlem Chicken salad. They left a few things off, but it was still a very tasty salad. The meal hit the spot for everyone. I would highly recommend trying them out.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

If you are a "burger fan".....you are in for a treat. Great fun casual atmosphere ! Great servers ! Most serious burger fans know that there are days where you say to yourself, "I wish I could chow down in a 'real grill' burger - as big as I want and grilled like I would on my own grill - but - I am not at home to make it" Where your only option was either fast food or a prime steak house - well now you don't have to go far if you live around Sandy Springs because the "Grub Burger Bar" is the real deal !!! "Adult milkshakes !!"

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Ordered the Wagyu burger which they 'warned' was normally served medium rare. I have no problem with medium rare, but this was more RARE.

There was a tomato on the burger which had been marinated in the strongest sharpest 'vinegar' you could imagine. It completely over powered what is definitely a high quality burger.

AND, the fries were very salty, far too much seasoning.

It seems the kitchen is trying too much !

The person who took our order missed an item but apologized and brought the item free of charge. A very nice move. However, that dish, brussel sprouts, had an acidic flavor that again over powered the dish.

Might give this place another try, but it will need to improve.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Went here since ny coworkers recommended it, I dont regret, got a Texas Luau and it was amazing, great service though

Date of visit: December 2018