“Gracious welcome and superb food”
Review of La Petite Maison

La Petite Maison
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite Maison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Abernathy
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Have enjoyed lunch at La Petite Maison a number of times, but this was my first dinner experience. I was dining alone, but was made to feel so welcome and appreciated. The gracious owners checked in with me multiple times, asking how I was enjoying the food and encouraging me to take my time and relax. Quite a difference from so many restaurants who want to rush you through. Service was fast and courteous. The food was excellent, beautifully prepared with exquisite attention to detail. My entree was a special menu item, snapper with roasted vegetables. It was delicious. The appetizer, however, was truly a beautiful dish. Smoked salmon, artfully accompanied with unsweetened whipped cream, aged balsamic, sweet pickled onions, toast, and various fruits. Perfection!

There are newer reviews for La Petite Maison

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am so happy that this restaurant is in Sandy Springs. Its intimate, the staff is friendly and the food is a cut above. There is a nice range of choices and they have 3 course dinner selections as well for around $30. Cant wait to go back. Its a special little spot.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

La Petite Maison is a fantastic French bistro in Sandy Springs. Since I live in the neighborhood, I eat lunch and/or dinner here several times a month. I think that I have tried about everything on both the lunch and dinner menu and have never had a bad meal. The food is delicious and consistent. Some of my favorite dishes are quiche Lorraine, mussels in white wine, escargot, croque Monsieur, veau normande, smoked salmon linguine, and the list goes on. In addition, their wine list is nice and their desserts are exceptional. What I think I like most about the bistro is the family that owns it. They are very friendly, accommodating, and make you feel like apart of their family. They have done a great job in making your dining experience warm and inviting.

2  Thank CaribbeanQueen09
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We've been before and every time we go we wonder why we hadnt been back sooner.Real country French food and service--feel like your in Lyon,France--- There were 4 of us, started out with salad Verdi, and our friends had the shrimp,scallop and hearts of palm salad--Both were outstsanding. Even breads with an olive spread was terrififc.Then we had rack of lamb, veal, chicken fricase and a steak filet-My lamb was just right and very tender and juicy,,wifes chicken was excellent, with a terrifific mushroom sauce on it. Other meals were excellent as well. Dessert was perfitores, which were outstanding.And cappuchno was excellent--bill for 4 of us was 212--not bad

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Nice relaxing atmosphere, excellent service, smashing presentation and amazing food. Veal and duck were exceptional.