“Wow!”
Review of La Petite Maison

La Petite Maison
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite Maison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Abernathy
Reviewed May 11, 2013

What a lovely restaurant! I have been wanting to go here for a few years and I was very pleasantly surprised how good it is!

Portions are huge (prices are pretty high too), but everyone totally enjoyed their meals. Hubby had filet - which he said was cooked to perfection. My daughter and I had duck - excellent. So crispy!

We skipped appetizers - a very good choice given the size of the dinners. Had a creme brulee and mousse for dessert. Again, large dishes and served with fruit and sauces.

Would definitely go back again! (Was rather noisy, but all the tables were filled and it was a Sat. night.)

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This little gem of a restaurant is one of our favorites. The food is excellently prepared; there is a short but good wine list; and the service is always remarkably pleasant. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Escargots were great! And then chicken ... With a sauce to die for !!!
The bread olives and all the rest ... Just add wine !

Reviewed March 2, 2013

What a pleasure to eat at this restaurant owned by two French sisters. My husband and I just ate there for lunch. Undoubtedly the mushroom soup was the best I ever had. The French onion soup had a twist from others and was excellent. My husband had the salmon in cream sauce homemade pasta. I had the salmon with a tomato sauce, green beans and fries. Oh my--what a dish. Cooked perfectly and no "fish" taste that so many restaurants serve. The bread is fresh and hot. Wine is reasonable. Dinner is wonderful as well but for the budget conscience, you might consider a date lunch.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious, service was attentive and atmosphere was comfortable. I eat at so many different places and this is one of the best. It's so comfortable and the food is amazing. Feels like I'm eating in a French kitchen and there are so many small details which amaze you. This is a must go and surprised it's not #1 in Sandy Springs.