Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
$125
Courtyard
$189
  • Pool
Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
Fairfield Inn
$109
$93
$102
El Caribe Hostel(Sandy Springs)
All reviewsmarta stationperimeter centerbed was comfortablefree breakfastthe breakfast areafitness roomyogurtking suitefree parkingatlanta areahospitallinenssurgerykitchenettecouch
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Conveniently located to Perimeter Mall and decent Eats/Amenities. Hotel itself is rather average compared to some other brands in the very close proximity. Rooms were clean, no microwave or fridge but Good Value. Good for families. 20 mins to downtown with no traffic. Made it to the airport in 35 on a Saturday morning.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
GM_CSuitesPerimeter, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations for your stay at our hotel.

I was a little puzzled when I saw your comments that we do not have microwaves or fridges in our guest suites. Infact all our rooms have microwaves and fridges. This is brand standard in all Comfort Suites hotels nationwide.

Our hotel has a wonderful staff and some of the largest guest rooms in the Perimeter Market, since they are all suites. So I was suprised that you felt the hotel was just average. But guest perception is important to us, and we will take your feedback into as we work on our next renovation and interior design for our guest rooms.

I hope your travels bring you back to the Perimeter area and we will have the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We took another overnight trip to Atlanta to do some shopping and just to get away. Our room was clean, the staff was friendly and breakfast was good. Shopping malls were easy to get to. We went to malls in either direction.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_CSuitesPerimeter, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review and for staying at our hotel.

I agree with you, our hotel is located in a great area of Atlanta, Perimeter Center, with the Perimeter Mall less than 1/2 mile, and over 70 restuarants in a beautiful area. We are also just 5 miles from Buckhead - upscale shopping, and just 12 miles from Downtown.

I hope your travels bring you back to Atlanta and we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Purchased my stay via a bid on Priceline of $50 plus tax. Well worth it at that rate. Atlanta was my mid way stop on a multi-state motorcycle trip. I called ahead to let them know I was on a bike and wanted to park by the front door and they were accomodating. When I arrived, I was very early compared to the posted check in time but they had a room ready for me. When I told the desk attendent about the parking arrangement for my bike she said that no one told her and the guy I spoke with was new and didn't pass the info on to her. Nevertheless, she still allowed me to park my bike under the drive up cover in front.

The hotel entry was very nice, elevators worked great and the hallways and room was kept up very well. They gave me a handicapped room which wasn't what I asked for but I wasn't going to request another room and be faced with the news of another room not being ready so I just stuck with it.

Breakfast the next morning was a disappointment with unripe banana's, waffle mix, juice machine and cereal. I drank a couple of cups of apple juice that didn't taste the best and tried to eat some of a banana before I just gave up and decided to pick something up on the road.

Check out was easy, and my bike was safe throughout the night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
GM_CSuitesPerimeter, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to post a review.

I am happy to hear that the front desk was able to take care of your needs for your bike and also early check-in.

We only have 6 handicap accessible rooms, but they are usually the last to sell out, so usually in the mornings or early afternoon when a guest tries to check in early, the rooms that were not sold the night before would be available for early check-in.
But I am glad that you were happy with the stay in your room.

I have forwarded your comments about the breakfast experience to our guest care manager who oversees our front desk and breakfast teams, and we will monitor these issues more closely.
I personally appologies for the inconveniences.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is a very reasonably priced hotel for the area, especially on the week-end. The rooms are large, clean rooms. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is what you would expect for this moderate hotel. Close to Perimeter Mall and all the shopping and restaurants. Second time to stay here and will stay again.

Room Tip: I would request a higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BirminghamMom
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel on multiple ocassions. I am delighted to read that your stay with us was to your expectations and we provided a good value for our room and services.

This is the aim of our team at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center. We will never be the most expensive hotel in our class of hotel in the Perimeter Area, but we also will never be the cheapest. But we want to make sure our guest feel that they received great value for their stay experience.

I will be sharing your comments with our team, thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Just checked in earlier today and our suite is great! Can't wait to use the whirlpool tub

• Stayed: June 2012
GM_CSuitesPerimeter, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel.

I am glad that you were able to reserve one of our executive suites. This is one of the best deals in our area, as we only charge between $10 - $15 more normally for a much larges executive suites compared to our normal size suites.

We hope to hear your feedback once you have completed your stay at our hotel, please feel free to come by the desk and speak with our guest services team or managers. We love getting feedback from our guests good and bad.