“Fantastic day sons 13th Birthday”

Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brereton
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel is in Cheshire is located just off the M6 and offers customers the ultimate paintballing experience. Frequently used by Premier League football teams including Manchester United and Manchester City, Delta Force in Congleton has the reputation of being one of the UK's best paintballing venues. In addition to the action-packed game zones including villages, and graveyards there are spectacular focal points in the base camp including a genuine WWII Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day sons 13th Birthday”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My son went to delta force Manchester on 26th October for his 13th birthday there was 6 of them altogether, what a fantastic day from start to finish, we were there for 8 hours he had six games and one bonus game which was humas v zombies my son was a zombie, I paid for a package from my son and his friends which included 300 paint balls and a lunch which was a pizza, the pizza was a hit with him and all his friends who said it was delicious and was gone in seconds, the staff were excellent and really made it a great day, they were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble they really looked after my son and his friends and even me who had to sit in the cold for eight hours, they made sure I was warm by giving me a hot water bottle, which I thought was a great idea and there was complimentary tea and coffee through out the day. Well done to all the staff you were brilliant, I will definitely be booking again, I would recommend delta force Manchester for a fab day out.

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Delta Force paintball is pleased to hear your son and his friends enjoyed a great day of paintballing. We are thrilled that he is keen to do it all again in the near future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team

Wilmslow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Birthday party all time high!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had an absolutely fantastic day when we took our son and 9 friends to the paintball centre here. The organisation was second to none, the staff were superb, injuries were few and hardly commented on. As parents we were kept informed of every aspect of the chlidrens experience - they were 11 and 12 yrs of age. The manager and his deputy were superb, organising, keeping everything spotless including the loos and even giving my 12 yr old daughter and I hot water bottles - they were fantastic!! Free tea and coffee and all my fears about paintballing, of which there were many allayed. I did a feedback form for the company and got an immediate personal reply which only scored them highly in my opinion. Well done to all the staff - you deserve success!! Also no hard selling going on - fantastic! We went on a voucher and were treated as well as anyone - even though we hadn't spent the vast sums some had done.

Visited October 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“18th birthday party fun for all the family”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This visit was a gift for our granddaughter’s 18th birthday. None of the group who played, daughters, son in law and granddaughters had played paintball before and were really impressed by the different scenarios and the organisation of the games and enjoyed every minute.

From the moment we arrived at ZULUWOOD the organisation and efficiency was obvious. What looked like a huge queue disappeared in minutes (I recommend filling in paperwork before you get there). The group were directed from place to place to collect their safety gear and overalls. The feeling of anticipation and excitement was infectious. Even those of us who were not playing had a good time.

There were 6 scenarios each played for 20 minutes with 10 minutes each way. At the end of the 20 minutes the warriors reappeared looking excited relating all that had happened. This gave players chance to clean goggles, recoup and rehydrate and get more paintballs ready for the next scenario.

As each person re-entered the Game Zone, their gear was checked and altered to fit properly so no worries about the safety gear.

Instructions were clear and audible and the staff were friendly, efficient and professional.

There was free tea and coffee available all day and there were paper towels and water for cleaning goggles and hands. The attention to detail for the youngsters was great. The paper towels were at different heights for the youngsters. Their equipment was thoroughly checked and adjusted by the staff before every game.

Acknowledgment was made for those with birthdays.

At the end of the structured games there was a free for all which everyone seemed to enjoy.

The manager, Paul, and staff were constantly cleaning up and disposing of the rubbish as well as chatting to those of us ‘who only stand and wait’ none the less they remained alert to any safety breaches.

The refreshment area was clean and tidy at all times and the toilets were remarkably clean given we were in a wood.

One of our daughters enjoyed it so much she was on the phone to friends and work colleagues arranging a visit even before we left the venue.

The birthday girl was made up, not only did she enjoy herself but her family had enjoyed themselves too.

The day was thoroughly enjoyed by all and I wouldn’t hesitate to come back again.

Well done Paul and team.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find your comments useful, when looking to make a booking. We hope that the team will all be joining us again, for another day of action packed paintball.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“fab, fun day out,”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went on family paintballing day out. Was great fun, the game plays are well thought out and base camp has everything you need, except possibly a water fountain? Tea and coffee great as its free but you don't have time to drink in between games so only had a lunch. Also pizza 4 lunch was decent size for a fiver. Staff helpful and friendly. Off back before Christmas. Was at denby dale site.

Visited September 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Paintball is a fantastic day out for families to enjoy out, in the woods bonding, and it's great to hear that everyone enjoyed the day. We are pleased to hear that you will be back before Christmas for another day of paintball fun.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently held my son's 11th birthday here and they all had a fantastic time. The staff could not have been more helpful, even carrying stuff from the car for me and bringing cups of tea to grandparents! It was very well organised and the marshalls were on hand to help with everything, from tightening helmets to shouting encouragement. I would definitely recommend this and we will go back soon.

1 Thank jmh135
We are honoured you chose Delta Force Paintball to host your son's 11th birthday party, and that they all enjoyed the day, immensely. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to having the team back, for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.