“Fantastic day out”

Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brereton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel is in Cheshire is located just off the M6 and offers customers the ultimate paintballing experience. Frequently used by Premier League football teams including Manchester United and Manchester City, Delta Force in Congleton has the reputation of being one of the UK's best paintballing venues. In addition to the action-packed game zones including villages, and graveyards there are spectacular focal points in the base camp including a genuine WWII Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently held my son's 11th birthday here and they all had a fantastic time. The staff could not have been more helpful, even carrying stuff from the car for me and bringing cups of tea to grandparents! It was very well organised and the marshalls were on hand to help with everything, from tightening helmets to shouting encouragement. I would definitely recommend this and we will go back soon.

1  Thank jmh135
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

We are honoured you chose Delta Force Paintball to host your son's 11th birthday party, and that they all enjoyed the day, immensely. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to having the team back, for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Sons 14th Birthday party, booked a package of 14 plus 1 free, when we arrived at 9.15 on Sunday morning the staff were bright eyed and bushy tailed and made us feel awake and welcome. Everything was very clear from the start, where to get kitted out, where to put registration forms, where to buy more paint balls, safety briefing was informative but not too long as everyone was chomping at the bit to get out there!

I on the other hand was at base counting paintballs for the troops when they returned. I was made to feel very welcome, at not time did I make my own tea, someone always offered, I was given hot water bottles to keep warm, asked if I needed help with anything. ALL the staff were absolutely faultless.

Every time the groups came back, a member of staff came and asked us if we needed anything and were we having a good time - to which the answer was a very loud YES!!!

The whole day went like this. I was so pleased with how the day went and can honestly say it could not have gone any better.

Thank you so much for your politeness, attention to detail and help - a credit.

Delta Force paintball is thrilled to hear that day was thoroughly enjoyed, and that the staff made everyone feel welcome from the start. We aim to make sure that all our customers are welcomed and know exactly what needs to be done upon arrival. We are sure that we will be seeing the team back in the near future, for another day of real life "Call of Duty".

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My ten year old son invited seven other 10 year old friends to go paintballing at the Surrey site. From my perspective, it was very well-organised and the marshalls were all extremely helpful. There were tables and adequate cover to base ourselves at for the day and to have our picnic. The different play zones had the boys on a real high - they were totally focussed and never ran out of steam. Nobody was wanting to sit a game out. I was rather nervous beforehand about how much it was all going to cost but 50 paintballs a head per session (i.e. 300 each for the day), as advised by the staff, turned out to be fairly realistic and afterwards my husband and I agreed that, compared to other birthday parties we had done, it was fairly good value for such an excellent full day out. The boys had the best time ever and all want to go again. Some of the adults collecting children were so impressed by the site that they were even expressing a desire to come themselves!

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. At Delta Force Paintball we strive to create the ultimate paintball experience with movie set game zones, customer service orientated staff and a great base camp area for parents who are waiting around. I have passed your feedback onto the centre staff, as we are sure that they will appreciate your kind words. Delta Force is pleased to hear that everyone wants to come back again, and that even the parents would like to give it a go. We look forward to having you all back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had a good time here for a stag do! The Marshal was really good with us, he understood we wanted to get stuck straight in so he didn't mess about. And also made me and my friend (best man + stag) stick out like sore thumbs! Point system was fair and when a gun did break he had a spare and fixed the other so non of us ever missed out! Top team Thornburyl!!

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Paintball is a very popular activity for stag and hen dos, and we are experts in arranging a successful stag do. I have passed you comments on to the centre staff, as we are sure they will appreciate the kind words, and will be pleased to hear how much the group enjoyed the day. We hope to have the team back, for another day of adrenaline fueled fun.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Took my eleven year old to delta force paintball in glasgow with nine of his friends for his birthday , they had a wonderful time and talked non stop about how they would like to have there birthday spent there too, the staff were excellent they couldn't help u enough, I took along my six year old to and although he was too young to play they didn't let him miss the fun, they allowed him to experience firing the gun in the shooting range (very safely with mask on) ive never seen him with such a big smile on his face . All in all everyone had a great day and will be back again

We are honoured you chose Delta force Paintball to host your son's birthday party, and that the whole group thoroughly enjoyed the day. At Delta Force we strive for the highest level of customer service, and we are pleased to hear the centre staff went out of their way to ensure that your younger son could have a taste of the experience too. We hope to have both your son's join us again in the future, for another day of paintball fun.

The Delta Force Paintball Team.

Been to Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel? Share your experiences!