“Excellent paintballing experience!”

Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brereton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel is in Cheshire is located just off the M6 and offers customers the ultimate paintballing experience. Frequently used by Premier League football teams including Manchester United and Manchester City, Delta Force in Congleton has the reputation of being one of the UK's best paintballing venues. In addition to the action-packed game zones including villages, and graveyards there are spectacular focal points in the base camp including a genuine WWII Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Five of us enjoyed an excellent day at Delta Force Paintball Zuluwood. The friendly staff quickly organised everyone so we didn't waste any time standing around. My group consisted of people who had never been before who started the day clueless and a little nervous but after the safety brief we were all full of knowledge and pumped for the first game! Our day ran smooth thanks to the marshals who stuck close all day. The site was quite big with a variety of game zones each that brought a different strategy to the playing field. The games were intense with loads of flying paint, exploding grenades and marshals shouting battle tactics! Alot of fun! We played as a team and even though the opposition put up a fight we managed to claim victory!
A 100% recommendation from me!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I took my son as a end of holiday treat and daughter and her boyfriend tagged along
A really great day - all kit provided (except gloves that you can buy on the day - recommended)
Started at about 10.15 and finished at about 15.30 – so actually represents good value at £107 for 4 people – cheaper than an Amusement park and lots more fun – but be prepared to buy more ammo unless you are very careful – which is difficult when you get into a ‘firefight’
Very safe and very professionally run - great pizza at lunch if you dont bring your own
We all had a great day and my 14 year old son talked about nothing else all weekend!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

OK, so I got stitched up and ended up taking my friends children when my friends cried off, but what a great day out it was. All my fears about the youngest were unfounded with the way the staff ran the whole centre.
Can't wait for next time.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

My son and his friends, who are usually all football fanatics and are rarely not kicking a ball about, have not stopped talking about this his 11th birthday party, I wish I could have taken more kids along. They were all put on the same team, enjoyed working together and really enjoyed the game where they had to get a briefcase from a tent. His team won in 2 mins and the instructor said it was the fastest time he had ever seen, which made the boys proud. They demolished the very reasonably priced pizza in seconds after working up an appitiate running round and when the terminator tried to take his pizza the boys thought it was hilarious. At the end one of the instructors allowed the boys to have a picture with the M16 guns and in my sons words, "that was very cool". The boys have lots of exciting memories and photo's to last a lifetime. Looking forward to the next trip. The Delta force staff on the day helped make it a fantastic experience and every aspect of my booking was handled professionally and efficiently. Great service, great staff, great day.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

We visited Zuluwood, for my son's 11th birthday with 6 of his friends. We were very impressed with the organisation, the whole thing ran like clockwork with regular announcements from the manager & assistant manager. The marshalls were all extremely friendly and helpful; they went out of their way to reassure me when I admitted I was concerned about the boys' safety/welfare. The emphasis on safety is really good at Zuluwood though, so on reflection I really had nothing to worry about. The pizzas went down a treat with the boys - great value at £4.99.
Make sure you take sturdy shoes (walking boots were voted the best option by the boys) and old clothes. You come out pretty smelly/muddy so a change of clothes is a good idea. The paintballs are expensive, best to buy them in advance and ration them out for each game if you don't want to fork out too much on the day. You can stay in base camp if you're not actually playing. There's free tea/coffee available all day, but no drinking water for the kids (I hope they will change this at some point - as it's thirsty work!)

Overall a fabulous place for a kids' birthday party (adults would have a 'ball' here too) - they came home very tired but happy!

Been to Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel? Share your experiences!