“Brilliant fun and expertly organised”

Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brereton
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel is in Cheshire is located just off the M6 and offers customers the ultimate paintballing experience. Frequently used by Premier League football teams including Manchester United and Manchester City, Delta Force in Congleton has the reputation of being one of the UK's best paintballing venues. In addition to the action-packed game zones including villages, and graveyards there are spectacular focal points in the base camp including a genuine WWII Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Frodsham
“Brilliant fun and expertly organised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

We visited Zuluwood, for my son's 11th birthday with 6 of his friends. We were very impressed with the organisation, the whole thing ran like clockwork with regular announcements from the manager & assistant manager. The marshalls were all extremely friendly and helpful; they went out of their way to reassure me when I admitted I was concerned about the boys' safety/welfare. The emphasis on safety is really good at Zuluwood though, so on reflection I really had nothing to worry about. The pizzas went down a treat with the boys - great value at £4.99.
Make sure you take sturdy shoes (walking boots were voted the best option by the boys) and old clothes. You come out pretty smelly/muddy so a change of clothes is a good idea. The paintballs are expensive, best to buy them in advance and ration them out for each game if you don't want to fork out too much on the day. You can stay in base camp if you're not actually playing. There's free tea/coffee available all day, but no drinking water for the kids (I hope they will change this at some point - as it's thirsty work!)

Overall a fabulous place for a kids' birthday party (adults would have a 'ball' here too) - they came home very tired but happy!

Visited October 2011

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just brilliant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

My ten year old son requested a paintball party and by chance a friendly guy came round selling IPG VIP paintball vouchers. Ten tickets for £60. We rounded up a few friends and booked the day. The booking agent was pleasant and helpful and explained the whole day. There is a £10 per person charge for the first 100 paintballs with a free 100 balls at the end game.
Our party was one adult, three teenagers and six ten year olds. On arival we were given a number and kitted out with overalls, body armour and masks. There were lots of people on site some of which looked very serious! However when we were given our team colours we were matched with a younger team as opponents. The sefety briefing was taken very seriously and we were left in no doubt about how important the game rules were. We were assigned a pair of marshalls who took us to the game zones and refereed the combat. They were excellent, explaining clearly and emphasising the safety rules with great patience with the kids.
Between each game there was a break with free coffee and tea available while the site shop sold snacks and pop as well as the all important paintballs. As you can imagine, a bunch of Call Of Duty fanatics are quite trigger happy and most managed to use up a hundred balls in the first two games. A thousand balls can be bought for £70 and I guess that this is were they make their money but that's fine as the service aspect of the organisation is brilliant.
Three more games and then it was lunch time. Allthough there was food for sale there was no problem with bringing our own.It really is a full on day and soon we were back for two more games and the free hundred balls makes for a thrilling fire fest in the last game!
All the equipment was excellent with the occasional gun malfunction being dealt with quickly during the game.
All in all we had a tremendous amount of fun for under £300. It DOES hurt and I still have the bruises but that just adds to the experience! The staff are friendly and really keen to help, the whole day is well organised and the competitions exciting. I would definitely recommend Delta Force at Zuluwood for parties and I'm sure we will go back!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Tim C
machester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who said shooting is not for girls!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2011

Had a lovely time in Zuluwood - Delta Force Paintball! The location was easy to find, the marshalls were very friendly and helpful =) we had 12 games in 6 different war game settings and loads of other people to mingle with.

Us girls were a bit shy in the beginning but once u get the hang of it, its ace! did go back home with some bruises but its totally worth it =) I would reccomand anyone of all age and gender to go =) show the boys what we are capable of and they shalll learn to never mess with us, HA!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank rach_ng
Cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“no pain no gain!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2010

went to the delta force manchester center on the weekend. had a blast! sooo many cool game zones like attacking this huge fort, tomb raider and fighting in a graveyard!!!

the guns were well good too! only problem was i got shot in the fingers!! should have splashed out for gloves but oh well - no pain no gain!!

i would recomend delta force paintball to everyone! me an my mates are going again in a couple of weeks for more!!

1 Thank xXtembweifatXx