Tripadvisor
Sandersville
Post
Inbox
Search

“food very bad and service.”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #17 of 21 Restaurants in Sandersville
Description: Huddle House is the host of family and friends, brought together by good homestyle food that's made-to-order and served from the heart. From the first restaurant that opened over 55 years ago in Decatur, Georgia to each community Huddle House operates in today, that's the simple idea that brings us together every day.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we use to love to go there, The black cook ( man) was always happy to serve hot food.
Made the best masked potatoes the food was good and served hot, The workers made you fell you were the best. We went there this Sunday. only one waiter. missed up are order, I order country fried steak, with mashed potatoes & gravy. took one bite. spite it out it was cold and tasted old. no potatoes. my hole food was terrible. I said I was not gone pay for it, My sister order hash browns and coffee she did not get a whole plate not even a cup they were cold,and one egg. they charge her about $10. I had hot chocolate luck warm. My nice meal ok. we asked the cook for refills on the coffee waiter was in back. She jumped on on use and yelled at use that she was the cook not the waiter.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed October 30, 2019

I had only been to a Huddle House once before & was not inclined to try another, but we had been driving for hours & were both pretty hungry. What a nice surprise to be greated warmly & to find a sparkly clean place to eat. My husband ordered the meatlover's omelet & it lived up to its name - fully stuffed with a variety of meats including bacon, ham, & sausage. I ordered the chopped steak (held the gravy, but they brought me a bucket full on the side!), mashed potatoes & green beans. Our meals were hot, fresh, filling & reasonably priced. This chain goes back on my list for consideration - especially for long days on the road.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Service is always terrible. Food used to be good service has always been terrible however recently food and service has went south. Restaurant was piled with dirty dishes this weekend all across the country and multiple tables

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

We stop here on the way to the mountains for breakfast or lunch. Food is served fresh and hot. It was good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016

Wait staff are good and friendly but be prepared to wait for your food. We ordered 2 simple breakfast and waited over 30 minutes. When we did receive our food the eggs were barely cooked. Also the kitchen area was not clean. When we arrived there were only a few other customers but by time we left the place was full so I really feel for everyone after us and how long they would have to wait.

Date of visit: July 2016