“Never been disappointed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Locos Grill & Pub

Locos Grill & Pub
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just renovated, fall 2015, in spectacular fashion. 15 new televisions all 50" or larger. Voted Best of St Simons Island 2015 for Wings, Sports Bar, Beer Selection and Beers on Tap! We offer the NFL Sunday Ticket and show EVERY NFL game, every Sunday. We also have the College Football package, so come watch your favorite team play. Located right on Demere Road. Plenty of parking at all times! We also deliver our entire menu to your door! Any address on St Simons or Sea Island. Online ordering coming late Spring 2016.
georgia
“Never been disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We usually eat at Locos at least once when we visit Saint Simons Island which is about once a year. There is a good variety of American fare on the menu including some vegetarian options. Nice, casual sports bar atmosphere and friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sunnysidega

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Spot for Late Friday Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed across the street and felt like a beer before bed. Was suggested we go here. NCAA basketball games were on. Live music. Beers were cold and very reasonable. Staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the brief visit.

Visited March 2013
SSI, GA
“Terrible Service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner on a Sunday evening and it was not busy. Took 8 minutes before the server took our drink order. The food was good but we had to wait for our server to offer second drinks. But worst of all when we asked for a box for leftovers the hostess took our plates and never brought us a box. We paid cash with a good tip. Then our server came back and said our food had been thrown away! She didn't offer any refund or any attempt to fix the problem. She just left the table and did not return.

1 Thank bssigirl1
Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!! Not so Great Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Loco's has excellent food but service on the other hand is a great misfortune. I have repeatedly given this place a shot only to be disappointed over and over again. Service is ALWAYS EXTREMELY slow...If you are on lunch break this is NOT the place to frequent... Servers are disconnected from the phrase "customer service"... Most times it seems the customers are non existent. They are NOT the friendliest and they MAY check on you ONCE... Twice now in the last week I have heard workers complaining about other coworkers, IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS... This is SO NOT professional.... Today was totally unacceptable... One young lady (whom sounded like she may have been a supervisor over the servers) was unloading on the bartender LOUDLY!!! My mate and I heard all about how "they disrespect her... clock out on her...how they don't listen to her" and yatta yatta...I could CLEARLY tell the bartender was irritated with her unloading on him... I HAVE previously complained to management...and I promise.... I am NOT a complainer ... at some point the solution HAS to go BEYOND offering a free meal... TIGHTEN UP PLEASE... My last FOUR visits have NOT been so positive... I think I am finally DONE...

• Visited March 2013
Sacile, Italy
“Food ok, service not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I had a redneck burger with fries. It was a good burger, enjoyed it.
The waitress we had was slow, forgot silverware and didnt have a clue what wines they offered.
Overall, so so.
I wouldnt go out of my way to eat there.
They do offer delivery service.

1 Thank Jej55