“You're LOCO if you aren't eating here regularly! :o)”
Review of Locos Grill & Pub

Locos Grill & Pub
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Just renovated, fall 2015, in spectacular fashion. 15 new televisions all 50" or larger. Voted Best of St Simons Island 2015 for Wings, Sports Bar, Beer Selection and Beers on Tap! We offer the NFL Sunday Ticket and show EVERY NFL game, every Sunday. We also have the College Football package, so come watch your favorite team play. Located right on Demere Road. Plenty of parking at all times! We also deliver our entire menu to your door! Any address on St Simons or Sea Island. Online ordering coming late Spring 2016.
Valdosta, Georgia
“You're LOCO if you aren't eating here regularly! :o)”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I live in Valdosta, Ga (a 2 hour drive to SSI) and I visit the island often (at least once every 2 months). Every time that I am on Saint Simons I ALWAYS make it a priority to visit Loco's. I visit not just because I like Loco's as a chain. I visit this Loco's in particular because it is quite simply one of the best restaurants in southeast Georgia. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why: First and foremost, the food is spectacular. For a grill and bar, the menu provides a patron with many options. There is something for everyone to eat at Loco's. Additionally, they add new menu items often enough to keep it interesting. Occasionally, one of your all time favorites may have to take a vacay from the menu in order to make room for the new, but not to fear. At Loco's SSI, your old faves make a return once a week when offered as daily specials. One of the best things about Loco's SSI's food is the fact that all of their ingredients are always FRESH and your taste buds will definitely recognize this upon first bite. When was the last time you ate truly "fresh" food cooked to perfection at your local grill and bar or sports pub? I'll tell you when: it was the last time you were at Loco's SSI! May I suggest the Chorizo Burger in an effort to prove my point! Having a bad day? Fill your tummy with the best comfort food there is: the Pot Roast Sandwich. Having a good day? Keep on the sunny side with my fave the Sunshine Salad or my other fave the Cyprus Salad. Oh and did I mention the WINGS? I do not exaggerate when I tell you that I've never had better. If I were you, I'd go with the Classic Wings, Hot Honey BBQ and ask them to make them Extra Crispy. You can thank me later. Other things that this Loco's has which your Loco's doesn't? The best LIVE MUSIC on Saint Simons Island. If you're looking for casual laid back and FUN nightlife on the island, Loco's is the place to be. Owner, Zack Gowen, books only the best bands in the Southeastern United States. And there is always a band playing that everyone is sure to enjoy. Just like the menu, Zack makes certain to offer up a little variety with his side of rock 'n' roll! (Don't forget to check out the uber cool mural on the wall featuring some of music history's greats!). Not a night owl? Mr. Gowen has got you covered, because at Loco's FAMILY and COMMUNITY SPIRIT always come first! Loco's SSI offers specials weekly for children (Monday's kids eat FREE! and Weds.is school spirit night!). Looking for some delicious food to devour after church on Sunday? Bring your church bulletin and get a discount! What's that you say? You love SPORTS? Loco's is your one stop shop for any and every sports event you could possibly want to watch. Not sure if Loco's is screening the game you want to see? Give them a call and put in your request, I am certain they can make it happen for you. Because the service at Loco's is always SUBLIME. Owner Zack Gowen and his staff ALWAYS go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. ***I'm telling you, Loco's leaves no stone unturned when making sure that everyone feels they belong. Whether a tourist or a local, sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came. On Saint Simons Island, that place is LOCO'S ISLAND BAR AND GRILL!!! Cheers. :o)

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Courtney C

“It's a chain but thi sone is a bit better”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Loco's is Loco's. I like the free wi-fi, and they have vegetarian fare for me to eat. Service here is better than others.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank BrewsterPug
“Great restaurant.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food is AWESOME. I live an hour and a half away and when I come to SSI I love to come here. I've been 4 times and 1 time we had terrible, terrible service, but I finally told the owner and he sent me an apology letter to my house! He's an extremely nice man and I appreciated his apology. But we gave locos another try the weekend after the bad service and it was like a 180 degree change. It was awesome service and we were able to get two huge meals and a cheesy potato appetizer (which was delicious by the way) and drinks all under 30 bucks. SSI is a pretty expensive place and locos is definitely the place to go on a budget when you want amazinggggg food.

3 Thank Savannabb
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
“Salad's”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had the fried Chicken Salad....The Chicken on my salad was so thin and overcooked it was like chewing a piece of rubber.......I had to push all the chicken to the side so I could eat the rest of my salad......I do not recommend them as a good choice of places to eat

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Pamela K
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Great for our family of four, great food, the chorizo sausage burger was unique and tasty!

2 Thank Trent C