“Yumminess”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a great dinner here, the waitress we had was top notch. Ordered the lobster tails and filet mignon. The lobster tails were fairly large and they were very good. Ordered a side of ban bang shrimp, delicious. The only gripe is the price for alcohol, $13.00 for a double capt and coke seems steep. Will eat here again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ate here several times years ago before we realized it was a chain! Consistently good food and good service and happy hour until 6:30. Entrees are good, but we often just order two apps - Bang Bang Shrimp for sure and a caesar salad. One of our regular places to eat on the island

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ok, I've been to Bonefish and it is a reliable good meal. We were really wanting the Italian place next door (a have-to for us each visit) but they were full. So, we decided to switch. This particular blackened salmon with mango salsa really sent me. I am pretty burned out on salmon so I was a bit surprised that I ordered it and I was SO DELIGHTED. The special red zinfandel that they were having as a "special" for $8 a glass was AMAZING. I would not have thought about going to Bonefish at the beach but I'll be going back next trip. No, it was not Italian but the budget was better and I love being surprised in the good direction.

1  Thank digitalcarol
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a chain restaurant on an island full of local seafood restaurants that have more fresh caught seafood and more character. Service isn't that great-- borders being pretentious and we feel it's overpriced.

1  Thank bssigirl1
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We've been there a couple of times now and we just love it! We always get one or two orders of Bang-Bang shrimp and all the other items we've had have been delicious too! We'd definitely go back!!!!

1  Thank floridaflightgal