“One of our better dinners on the island.”

Bonefish Grill St. Simons Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Good Food, great service. The Bang Bang Shrimp is Awesome and a must try! Nice wine list, although it could be expanded to include some additional wines.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Bonefish always offers good food and drinks at good prices. I had the Pompano Fish special. Wife had delicious Crab Cakes. Always pleased when I visit a Bonefish!

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We went on a Friday afternoon. Our first time eating here. I had the Bang Bang Shrimp tacos. They were amazing! Very spicey & I loved them! My daughter had the kids grilled chicken & she didn't leave anything on her plate so she enjoyed it. Waitress was very nice but she went thru this rehearsed little menu speech which was annoying. When she asked if we were ready for the 2nd part of the menu we politely said no thanks we just want to order food. We couldn't here anything she said anyway since she spoke so softly. But she was very friendly & did a wonderful job! We will return here on our next visit!

1  Thank dagirlamanda
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Bonefish has something to offer most palates and wallets. Wednesday night is crowded but the bang bang shrimp and happy hour make dining there a bargain. Other days you have crab cake and salad options for your light eaters dining with fish specials or Lily's chicken (my hands down favorite) for the hearty diners.

Service is polished and professional. The wooden floors are shiny clean.

A back room for groups is more private, but it's service is slower. Best for people who want to spend some time visiting with each other. Perfect for a casual gathering of friends.

This restaurant is a crowd-pleaser and an excellent place to get together with another couple or group of friends.

1  Thank Eacoy
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I don't generally dine at chain restaurants but their pork chop entree is so good I keep going back for it.