“Pretty Good Stuff”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Wellington, Colorado
“Pretty Good Stuff”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Great atmosphere, with great food. Location is in the heart of the island. Prices are slightly average. Maybe a little over average. Don't forget to get your complimentary soft serve ice cream. You'll find there's something for everyone, including burgers or chicken for those who don't like seafood.

• Visited May 2014

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Best Shrimp on SSI”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The star of this show is the fried shrimp, but their other dishes are also quite tasty. The salads, especially those topped with fish or shrimp, are really good. The service is great and the prices are reasonable. This restaurant is a favorite with the locals. The restaurant can accommodate large parties. There is a free ice cream machine, and the restaurant is kid friendly.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kenneth D
UK
“Eat the Shrimp”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is an odd one. The inside looks terrible! It's really dated and looks tacky but the shrimps are honestly amazing. They say they are voted best shrimp restaurant past 7 years in SSI and I couldn't disagree. The boyfriend had the buffalo shrimp in hot sauce and I the shrimp in bacon. Fantastic- really, the best shrimp we have eaten. Other mains were great and service is excellent. The ice cream is complimentary which was a nice touch but no other deserts on offer which is a shame if you have a sweet tooth. That said, all can be forgiven for the shrimp. Oh, the shrimp.

“Good seafood!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were on a family trip and wanted seafood. We ordered the crab bisque, crab cake dinner, surf & turf, grilled oysters & shrimp and grits. The food was exceptionally good but I was not fond on the grits fried and caked! I was also not fond of the sauce. But everything else was very good!!!

Greenwood, South Carolina
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

After arriving on St. Simons Island, my wife and I rode around the island to see things. Before going to our hotel to check in, we decided we would get lunch, and it was my birthday. So, we chose to go to Iguanas. I had a ribeye and chose Buffalo shrimp to go with it. My wife chose clam strips. She commented that the clam strips were delicious. Not being a big fan of clam strips, I still chose to try hers and they were delicious. The ribeye was well marbled and the shrimp were amazing! Then, to top it off, we had the complimentary ice cream, which was made even better by the hot peanut butter and hot chocolate fudge that were available. Other toppings were also available, but I only had this combo. I happened to see the ice cream when I went to the restroom. I found it odd that the waitress did not tell us about it. But, she was a good waitress and the food was great! We would definitely go back to Iguanas.

• Visited May 2014