“Some of the best fried shrimp ever” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Iguanas Seafood Restaurant

Iguanas Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Longwood, FL
“Some of the best fried shrimp ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stopped at Iguana's for dinner Thanksgiving evening. The place was not very busy at all. My husband and I split the fried shrimp dinner (14 shrimp) which was both delicious and satisfying. We started with house salads beforehand which were very large and fresh. We'll stop in again if we find ourselves in St. Simons again.

Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Enjoyed the fried shrimp!.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I give a big "thumbs up" to Iguanas! Our food was delicious .I had the fried shrimp (a very generous portion) with cole slaw and hush puppies. Hubby had half portion of shrimp/half portion of grouper. Iguanas has a large affordable priced wine and beer menu. Our server was friendly and efficient. Wonderful casual restaurant.

Menlo, Georgia
“Great Fried Shrimp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I stopped here because it had been recommended by a friend as having good fried shrimp. It happened that they were having a lunch special on fried shrimp for $10.99. We both jumped on that and were so glad we did. It was extremely good and the portions were generous. We were able to eat outside and watch all the folks going by. Very nice experience.

Visited November 2013
orlando
“Best restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

We ate at Iguanas this past weekend and it was absolutely fabulous. We both had shrimp that I would rate as one of the best I have ever eaten. I had broiled shrimp, it was superb. We also had hushpuppies, fries and rice and brocolli. All was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and will be going back next time I'm in Saint Simon.

Columbus, Georgia
“Enjoyed it very much!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Visited St. Simon's recently and had lunch at Iguanas. It was a very pleasant experience. The staff was courteous and efficient. We had the lunch special which was fried shrimp and it was delicious!! We ate on the patio but was impressed with the interior when we went in for the ice cream. Overall, a very nice experience and I will be going back when I visit St. Simon's again.