“Excellent food & service”

Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Grilled shrimp you can not go wrong. Hubby had the special....blackened mani with crab leek sauce.....I don't know which one was better. We had bread pudding for dessert...half order but they really need to do a fourth order. We were stuffed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

My love and I came here tonight for the first time and everything was lovely! Our experience was great from start to finish! The food was great, our server was a very sweet young lady who was very attentive, oh and don't let me forget to mention that DELICIOUS bread pudding!! I managed to take a pic of my meal but couldn't get a pic of the bread pudding because we dived right in!! That's the BEST bread pudding I have ever tasted!!! Thanks Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill we will be back soon!!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Crabdaddy's was highly recommended to us but overall, we were disappointed.
The ambiance is more formal than we expected. The food was ok--they were out of soft shell crab--so we had to settle for other entrees. I thought it was a bit overpriced for what we got.
Overall--a nice place but nothing special.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We eaten here many times, always good( sometimes better than others). Large portions, family style salad served. Shrimp is killer, Unusual but good shrimp & grits, desert are excellent. Parking is good with overfill across street. Staff is pleasant and helpful. Good value. You will enjoy!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Ordered the fried shrimp. Generous portion of fresh shrimp(12) and their house salad was delicious. Service was well timed and personable. Enjoyed Crabdaddy's and would definitely go again.