“Crabdaddy Is The Way to Go”

Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Crabdaddy Is The Way to Go”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

When you want to get a great seafood dinner on St Simon Island, gotta find your way to this place. Let me warn you though . . . come early or be prepared to wait. This place is one of the more popular dining establishments on the Island . . . and rightly so. The food will definitley knock your socks off. I had the Blackened Mussles with a cup of their dilicious crab soup. I am still having dinner FLASHBACKS of the wonderful smell and taste. Looking so forward to my next visit.

• Visited September 2013

“We want to go again! Yum!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located very close to our hotel, King and Prince Resort, and I decided to look it up on trip advisor. It is a bit of a dive but that doesn't scare me! Don't confuse it with another crab place right next door that we heard wasn't as good.
Our service upon entering and through dinner was excellent. Their specials all sounded delicious.
Our meals came with a salad that is a basic salad but the trio of homemade dressings that come along with it were very very good. The bread with the meal is also homemade with an excellent taste.
We ordered fried artichoke hearts for an appetizer. Fresh, good and very different.
I ordered the crab cakes dinner. Amazing. No fill and very fresh. It came with asparagus and you could tell it was fresh. My husband got the special-almond crusted grouper. Very large portion and delicious.
I never would order bread pudding anywhere...just not my thing...but our sweet waitress brought us some for our anniversary. We cleared the plate!! Very warm banana bread pudding with a Carmel sauce. So so good.
I have seen a few comments about price so to share our experience... We each had 1 cocktail, 1 appetizer and 2 entrees that included a side and bottomless salad and bread. Our dessert was on the house. Our bill was $68 before tip. This is very fair to me for an excellent fresh seafood meal.
We were so suffed we waddled out of there.
A must try on the island.

Cary, North Carolina
“Good local fare, tad expensive”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Chose to come to Crabdaddy's over Crab Shack after reading local and trip advisor reviews. Overall good to above average. Shrimp and crabcakes were good, prime rib little overcooked. Little overpriced for our tastes.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good eats”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Since you're near the water I doubt that you will find any bad food on the island. Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill was a hit with us. Everything we ate was delicious. Friendly place and close to the beach.

Visited September 2013
Saint Simons Island
“Always Stop Here”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Our family has been coming here to eat with Josh,Charlie, and Scott for over 10 years. The food is consistently great, the service is awesome, and the price is very reasonable for the generous portions. Try the bread pudding.