“Great Seafood in St. Simons”

Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a great place. We had about an hour's wait, but no reservation and it was a Friday night. Staff was very friendly and our server, Ashley, was friendly, professional and very attentive. The food was excellent, especially the seafood pasta. Definitely recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Last week we stayed in Sea Island and though the hotel had amazing restaurants, one night we wanted to try somewhere "the local's go" ... a staff member at our hotel recommended Crabdaddy's.
Though the restaurant was busy, we were quickly greeted & given a table. Our waitress was quick & attentive without making us feel rushed.
Everything was quite well prepared. Do have the crab soup... it was a highlight, and the scallops were wonderful. The owner made a few trips around the dining area, asking people how they liked their meals. The specialty cocktails which we treated ourselves to were really good.
We will certainly visit again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Broad selection of seafood with daily fresh specials. Adequate wine list with regularly rotating draft beer selections to enjoy. Staf very attentive.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I walked into CrabbyDaddy's Seafood Bar & Grill with a large appetite and my hopes held high on a delicious meal. I had heard previously from a local of SSI, you know who you are ;), that this restaurant not only had the best food, but also the best staff you can find. When I first walked into CrabbyDaddy's I was greeted by three lovely hostesses that were able to find my girlfriend and I a table right away. We were then quickly treated by our waitress that took our drink order and appetizer order. Seeing that it was a Friday night during dinner rush, I wasn't too sure how our service would be or how quickly we would receive our food. But as advertised, CrabbyDaddy's did not disappoint. We were given a delicious bread basket followed by a very fresh house salad. Then was the fried artichoke appetizer that tasted beautifully with the sauce it was covered in. Next up was the main dish and I decided to go with the Parmesan Chicken due to the fact I'm not too into seafood. Now I can honestly say that this Parmesan Chicken was the most tasteful and exquisite I have ever had. The tomato basil sauce matched perfectly with the angel hair pasta and chicken breast. Just when I thought I was ready to pack it in for the night, I heard rumor that they had the best bread pudding around and that it's a must try. With the restaurant being amazing so far, I had to try it. And I must say, the rumors I had heard were true. This desert capped off an incredible evening with the staff, my meal, but most importantly my girlfriend. I look forward to going back to SSI and can't wait to get another chance to go to this once in a lifetime restaurant.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We found Crabdaddy's outstanding in all respects - ambience, service, value, food quality and food treatment. The seafood dishes and bread pudding are not to be missed.