“Excellent food”

Island Pho
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped at the restaurant for dinner. Service was excellent. We had the fried rice meal and it was good. If you are hungry for Vietnamese food on st simon's, give them a try

2 Thank FromPAtoGA

St. Simons Island Georgia
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My husband and I decided to give this place a try. I am not as adventurous as he but I was surprised how good it was. I ordered the fried egg rolls and had the vegetable noodle stir fry. The noodles are thin and it had veggies shrimp and pork. Very good. My husband had the vegetable noodle bowl also very tasty. There is something for everyone on the menu and the service was excellent. Very reasonably priced and they do take out as well.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank traveleaze
columbia
“Really Good!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Went here and it was super clean and friendly. My five daughters loved that they could order anything from the menu in a kids size portion. They were able to try something new. My husband and I enjoyed the special noodles so much, we each finished a large bowl. YUM!

2 Thank willagage
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Fresh and flavorful”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

While the soups are especially satisfying in cold weather, the spring rolls, chicken salad and Lemongrass chicken with rice are especially good in hot weather. You request or add your own level of heat.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank 2saute
Valparaiso, Indiana
“A gem on a beautiful island!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

While vacationing on SSI, we decided to try something a little different. We decided to go to Island Pho. I'm glad we did! I had the beef and flank noodles. I ordered the small and the portion was huge! Very tasty broth! My family ordered the lemongrass chicken and the teriyaki vegetables. Everything was yummy! Service was outstanding. Restaurant was very clean. We would go back again in a heartbeat!

Visited June 2014