Ocean Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$136
$127
$289
Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$136
HIExpress.com
Ocean Lodge(Saint Simons Island)
$259
$251
$169
$209
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
$206
Hotwire.com
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
$184
$178
TripAdvisor
All reviewshardwood floorsgreat locationpresidential suiteacross the streetmurphy bedneptune parkwithin walking distancelight housecontinental breakfastcovered parkingshops and restaurantsmallory streetpark your carview of the waterbagelsgreat rateboutique hotel
Reviewed March 21, 2010

My friends and I spent the weekend at Ocean Inn and Suites. No problems at all. The location on the Island cannot be beat!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank MaconMemories
Reviewed February 26, 2010

We were in St. Simons to get married. Our wedding planner suggested this boutique hotel. And we couldn't have been happier. It was moderately priced, but still a lovely combination of elegance and quirkiness (black and white tiles abound). It's a gorgeous hotel near the beach as advertised. It has gorgeous hardwood floors. The beds were comfortable. The staff was helpful and cheerful and not intrusive. The breakfast was standard, but they try to keep it open as long as possible for late risers. The manager told me that he didn't want people to have to scramble out of bed early when they're on vacation just for breakfast. The balconies are lovely. We stayed in a spacious room with a view of the ocean, the lighthouse and Neptune Park. We'll be glad to go back for many anniversaries to come.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PamelaTravels9
Reviewed January 4, 2010

This is a very nice quiet clean place to stay. It is truly in the middle of it all walking distance to all dining and shops.Management staff is kind and courteous,helpful,what else is needed.This hotel has and unspoiled feel nicely appointed furnishings.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2009

We stayed here for our wedding. It was a spur of the moment trip and found this hotel by accident. And was very pleased with our find. It may not be on the beach, but a beautiful park is all that is between hotel and ocean. Shops are real close and plenty of eating within a short walk. Park your car and walk, what a great area to take a walk. Our room was more than expected. Bed was the best I think I have ever had in a hotel. The shower was great, lots of pressure and hot water. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was on the back of the Inn, so we didn't have any noise in our room. But can't imagine there being any noise in any of the rooms. We will definately be back to this gem!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank slw642000
Reviewed June 10, 2009

I went to this hotel with my friends for my wedding and stayed there with my husband for the wedding night. We girls were self sufficient so we didn't require a lot of service. The suite that we stayed in was huge and gorgeous. We loved it. We had a full kitchen, fireplace, large dining room table, dvd/vcr player, 4 beds, dishes, 2 bathrooms. Man this room was perfect and by the way one bathroom is huge with a jacuzzi tub. I love it. The owner was hospitable and business oriented. I am looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends