“Fresh and Delicious!”

Blackwater Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Grouper Dufuske was spectacular. I loved their selection of side dishes. Was that the dish cooked up for Guy Fieri? Others in my group enjoyed pan fried trout. Desserts are hearty. Great experience here. The Chef knows what he's doing here. The service is excellent. Wait staff friendly and helpful. Loud but really a festive and fun place for a great meal out. Reservations strongly recommended.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The staff here knows what they are doing. From arrival to departure, everything was perfect. The food is outstanding and the service prompt and attentive. The owner works as hard as anyone on the staff. The chef knows how to cook fish!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We were in Brunswick all weeek. The Blackwater Grill was the best restaurant of the week. I had the Grouper which is one of the specialties. A very nice wine list. Also not to be missed is the bread pudding. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

we were there at end of august hubby had Shrimp and Grits he says best he ever had and he eats it everywhere we go that they offer it. I had Brunswick Stew and cornbread which was also very good but my favorite thing we ate was Boudin Fritters with spicy garlic sauce on the side it was delicous also our service was very good. we will go there again when in the area. we went for early dinner with no wait

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Being from Louisiana I know good seafood, this was NOT it! The gumbo was tasteless, the country boil was in a pale yellowish broth and had zero taste. Service was terrible -- a BIG disappointment!!! Guy-- you couldn't have tasted the same food I ate there!

1  Thank Linda H