“Great Country Cookin'!”
Review of Barbara Jean's

Barbara Jean's
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! The crab cakes, southern veggies, and desserts are wonderful. My husband is not a huge fan of country cooking, so we don't go to Barbara Jean's as often as I would like, but I highly recommend it! Go early for dinner, there is always a long wait.

There are newer reviews for Barbara Jean's

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Husband had meatloaf, I had chicken fried chicken. Both were very tasty. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The BEST she crab soup ever! the crab cakes are world renowned .Wonderful friendly staff.!Affordable easy access parking. Is tough though but worth it

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a large party and the management and staff were so accomadating to the point we felt so special. The food was incredible, from the crab cakes to the pot roast and all the veggies and how about the three kinds of homemade bread. Do not forget to order the key lime tart, chocolate stuff and peach cobbler. My husband and his friends said the beers on tap were only perfect. For me I will stick to the perfect bloddy mary!! GO

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Barbara Jean's has become a St. Simons "must" to visit, both for locals and visitors. All the menu is great, but I particularly like the pecan-crusted chicken breasts and the pot roast. Always good veggies, too. If you eat the whole meal, you have a bigger appetite than me. Large portions, tasty food and reasonable prices.