“Great She Crab soup”
Review of Barbara Jean's

Barbara Jean's
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Good food and good service. Pumpkin bread and she crab soup great. One of the best she crab soups! Good prices and big servings.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,391)

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The crab cake were awesome. We had dinner and the food was very good. The service is also very good. It is a casual rustic look that makes it an informal but family style resturant. We enjoyed it alot because of the relaxed atmoshphere.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Wait staff is matter of fact…food is okay. Many of the restaurants open later in the day or closed on Mondays in off season. Our first choice was Palmer's Cafe but was closed.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I have been eating here when in town for 5 years. When stopped in on the 19th. We both ordered the shrimp and grits. My wife got hers but I got he side dish only. I asked the wait person to bring my missing main dish was told quite curtly that I had to wait for the person who took our order. 20 minutes later she showed up and said she thought my side order was my main course. She the said i would get it in 15 minutes. Barbara Jean needs to learn that you are only as good as the quality of your staff.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I were given this place as a recommendation by our hotel. We entered and were seated... looked at the menu and didn't see a thing in which we were interested in. We wondered if we have gotten the correct menu's? We decided to just leave... there were other restaurants to eat.