“Girls Weekend - Trip to Cumberland Island, Georgia with Captain Billy”

Kids Fishing Billy Bee Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: For a great family adventure, book a charter fishing trip on the Billy Bee with Capt. Dr. Billy Bice! We specialize in making lifetime memories for the family! Sightseeing, dolphins, history, navigation and fishing esp for SHARKS!! Gauranteed fun for the family!!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a wonderful trip to Cumberland Island with Captain Billy. Jane H. and I graduated from High School with Billy and our friends moved to Georgia from California, Colorado and New York. Everyone was impressed with the trip and the historial knowledge of Saint Simons, Jekyll and Cumberland Island that Billy shared with us on our trip. We saw bald eagles, wild horses, birds, dolphins and one alligator. We waded in Christmas Creek and walked on Cumberland Beach and picked up shells. Perfect weather this October 11, 2013 and the perfect boat Captain. Hope to bring our grandsons' back to go fishing with Captain Billy.

BillyBice, Manager at Kids Fishing Billy Bee Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Thanks Freddie, I loved having your crew aboard!! Such a fun group!! Come back soon!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Captain Billy fishing tour was simply spectacular. It was the first time fishing of any kind for both my wife and 5 year old. He caters to this type of scenario which most others would frown upon it. Captain Billy made sure they felt comfortable right from the dock. Everyone caught at least one shark and he lets you get as much involved with the entire process as you feel comfortable with. I highly would recommend Captain Billy's charters to any family desiring to experience sport fishing together.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

CPT Billy was warm and welcoming from the start. He had one simple and very doable rule " stay on the boat". It's hard to argue with the logic of rule and it helps relax the kids who are nervous and not sure what to expect. It's simple...if you don't fall out of the boat then you are doing OK. =) He engaged my son immediately. My son was so excited to get his first real lesson in driving a boat that the poor boy couldn't stop talking. You can really see CPT Billy's experience as an educator at work in these situations. He never got frustrated by the endless assault of questions or the inability to answer one before my son asked the next. =) CPT Billy said the fish were not biting on our trip but we all managed to caught one shark a piece, we saw one dolphin, and a crab. Overall if that is a slow day...all I can say is we are excited to go back when the fish are really biting! It was very exciting to be there as my son reeled in the 1st shark and the look on his face will be with me for a very long time. I am not sure who was more excited my son or my husband though. I said it on CPT Billy's web page but I wanted to mention it again. Father/Son memories are few and far between because of my husband's job and every moment together is priceless. Thank you CPT Billy for giving us a memory that we are going to treasure forever!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were all excited about fishing and Capt Billy made it a memorable trip. My husband, our 11 yr old son & myself had the best time. We all caught shark and I caught my first fish ever. Such a great time and Billy is so knowledgeable about the local fishing and area. Our son loved driving the boat and we just had so much fun! Thanks, Capt. Billy we will be back!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We live in the Golden Isles but my kids had never been out in the open waters of the Intracoastal so when the opportunity presented itself to take my 8 year old and 15 year old boys and their friend, we couldn't resist. We opted to do the shark fishing excursion with Mr. Billy. Mr. Billy starts his trips with his #1 one rule: "stay in the boat"! Additionally, he educates you on the area, the fish, and anything else you might want to know. The excitement on the kids faces when they pulled up a shark or stingray was infectious and so much fun. Mr. Billy is so good with the kids and makes sure everyone on board has a good safe time. My kids are already begging to go again...and catch bigger sharks!