“Awesome shark fishing for kids of all ages!”

Kids Fishing Billy Bee Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For a great family adventure, book a charter fishing trip on the Billy Bee with Capt. Dr. Billy Bice! We specialize in making lifetime memories for the family! Sightseeing, dolphins, history, navigation and fishing esp for SHARKS!! Gauranteed fun for the family!!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Fished with Capt. Billy yesterday and had so much fun! We caught a three foot hammerhead, several good sized fine toothed sharks and fish. It was so exciting for the kids and the adults! He was really great with the kids, very patient and kind. Being a former educator, he is a perfect choice for a kids' fishing captain. He is funny and personable. I would definitely go on another trip on the Billy Bee!

All reviews
"knew exactly where"
"pod of dolphins"
"small group"

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I recently took our great-niece and -nephew, and their mom, fishing with Captain Billy. Frankly, I wasn't personally very excited at the prospect--I was doing it for Bryce, who is 8 and who has been asking to go fishing since we visited St. simons last year. I LOVED it! I really didn't anticipate such a truly enjoyable and memorable time. It was the highlight of our trip--and I think will hold an important place in Bryce's collection of best times. His sister, Bella, who is 5, had a great time too. Captain Billy takes care of everything, and is truly extraordinary with kids. We learned how to call fish (worked every time), and Bryce gloried in doing the shark dance! An affordable don't miss.

1  Thank hahira98
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Captain Billy was very good with my children. It was a very educational and entertaining trip. The fishing spots were spot on, we caught numerous sharks and whiting. I feel that everyone needs to take a trip on the Billy Bee!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

What a wonderful treat for our family last week while visiting St. Simons. Capt. Billy met us on time for our pick up and allowed our boys (ages 9 and 12) to drive the boat..which they loved. They each caught sharks..some bigger than others but it was such a thrill to reel them in. All four of us fished (caught about 20 sharks total and 1 fish) and Capt. Billy baited all of our rods and made our experience wonderful! We would highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My party included 5 kids, ages 5-12. Captain Billy, a retired educator clearly knew how to communicate with the kids. From the moment they met him, he had their rapt attention. He worked patiently with each one baiting hooks, watching the poles for a bite, showing them how to reel in when a fish was on the line and praising them when a fish was caught. They even had a chance to drive the boat. This was money well-spent for a memorable vacation experience with a true gem of a man.

2  Thank crosscountry2007