“Fun place to cool off at the beach!”

Fuse, Fresh Frozen Yogurt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The first time I saw Fuse was at night and there were neon lights. We went one afternoon for a snack. Store colors are purple and orange. The whole place is bright, clean and exciting. I picked Key Lime Yogurt and then I put strawberries, pineapple chunks and coconut on top. (I put six tiny mango balls on top. I have never seen these before. They are very tiny, full of mango juice and burst in your mouth. YUM!) The ingredients are very fresh. My husband had chocolate with pretzel crumbles. The staff is very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Fuse, Fresh Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is our "go-to" place for frozen treats. You can get as much or as little of everything as you like. I love the mocha-chocolate and salted caramel ice cream with chocolate chips and whipped topping. They also have a great tart/sour frozen treat (can't remember the name) that my kids love.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Fuse is very clean, bright, and open. It offers between 8-10 flavors, some froyo, while others are gelato or sorbet. So, even froyo haters may find something they like! I had vanilla gelato and a berry sorbet topped with coconut. It was a nice blend. Wasn't crazy about the strawberry froyo, and I wish I had sampled the salted caramel, but I didn't want to keep pestering the employee, who was really friendly and helpful! Lots of toppings from which to choose, from candy to fruit. Was about 47 cents an ounce, so pretty reasonable! Recommend if you're in the St. Simons area.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

What could be better than delicious frozen yogurt after a hot day at the beach? The salted caramel is just heavenly. Lots of toppings to choose from and plenty of friendly employees willing to give you a sample of whatever you'd like to try. Highly recommend Fuse!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

The staff is incredibly friend! Let us try several until we came upon the Salted Caramel.....that was the one!!! My husband and I both loved it.
It is a must try!!!