“Delicious!”
Review of Zuzu's

Zuzu's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We wandered into Zuzu's when wandering through the shops in SSI. We were pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and awesome food. I had a great, juicy, gigantic cheeseburger and homemade onion rings, my daughter had a hot dog and chips, and my husband had the beef burritos. We were so full when we left!

1  Thank Allison M

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great shakes, ice creams, smoothies and my personal favorite the root beer float. Highly recommend on a hot day.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This little gem near the pier has excellent hand-patted burgers and sandwiches. Their fries are hand cut and the onion rings hand breaded and cooked to perfection.

Milkshakes, sodas, sundaes and ice cream round out their offerings.

The four staff members do a great job.  You might want to show up slightly out of normal hours as it's small and will only seat about 40 people.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were in St Simons recently on probably the hottest day of the yead. ZUZUs revived us with a delicious caramel, fudgy ice cream cone. Cute family atmosphere and yummy ice cream.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

A friend and I came here for ice cream and I had the superman ice cream well at least I think that's what its called whatever the name of it the taste was great!