All reviews sea island beach club golf course the men's locker room butler service sister property georgian room room bar performance center back porch golf staff golf experience driving range putting green great golf a special place southern charm
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend Lodge and the Cloisters
A perfect combination of an exceptional golf resort, with s family hotel near by.
Check in was excellent and your butler goes over everything thoroughly.
Food was excellent. Jim the bartender was terrific in service and suggestions.
Golf staff was also excellent in every way.
Seaside course was in pristine conditions with a great range. Chip our fore-caddy was top notch.
Another highlight was the performance center where my wife had a golf lesson and I had an amazing golf centered training session with Randy Meyers who could not have been nicer. He documented my whole session.
Rooms were very spacious with excellent shower heads and water pressure.
One afternoon we took short drive to Cloisters Hotel ( they also have shuttles)
for a wonderful lunch and day at the beach and pool.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This was our third visit to the Sea Island Resort and our first stay at the Lodge. We attended the Golf Performance Centre for a week of instruction and club fitting and golfed on Seaside, a stunningly beautiful course set in the marshland surrounding the property. Our room was spacious, Butler service a nice touch and the welcome and service unbeatable.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2019

When my family of 20 can get away for more than 4 days together and stay in a luxury home. (we also arrange for a chef) it is almost Heaven. We look forward to this trip all year. The children enjoy being with their cousins and are creating their own memories of that week in Sea Island.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Oh my, what can I say.......the new Cottages at The Lodge are beautiful! Had a wonderful stay with another couple in a 2 bedroom cottage - beautiful view of the sound.......so peaceful watching the dolphins and fishing boats going by. The layout of this cottage was perfect to share - a nice common space with 2 private bedrooms and large baths. Found wonderful cookies waiting for us each night when we returned from dinner! Staff was extremely accommodating! They promptly repaired a timer issue with our porch lights - would HIGHY recommend staying here - hope I get a chance to come back.....also, check out the Golf Performance Center - so impressive!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2019

My family's recent stay at the Lodge at Sea Island was amazing. Everything about our stay was memorable - the gorgeous property, the staff's hospitality, the fantastic golf and the wonderful food. I cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: July 2019