The Lodge at Sea Island
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$127
$118
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$189
Home2.com
Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$150
Ocean Lodge(Saint Simons Island)
$183
Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
$197
Travelocity
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgolf courses aresea islandbeach clubthe men's locker roomsister propertygeorgian roompersonal butlertour of the propertyrose petal bathstar resortadirondack chairsback porchgolf staffputting greenfamily orientedkiawah islandpro shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I just completed our third stay and each time it gets better. People really make you feel at home and they want you to return. Golf, tennis and food all excellent. Mike and Michael in Colt & Allison Resturant, Donna a concierge, James and Ashley in the Lodge bar, Chris on the piano, and our caddy Mike all are great and helpful people. Can not wait to go back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
RRiess, General Manager at The Lodge at Sea Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for being a recent guest at The Lodge at Sea Island. I look forward to sharing your warm compliments with the staff. I sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Sea Island as a return guest and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We just returned from a weekend here with three other couples. ( A golf foursome celebrating birthdays) Everything was perfect. Frank Badger ( AKA "James") made us feel like old friends, remembering all our names and what we like to drink. I enjoyed the afternoon tea service sitting by the fireplace and the milk & cookies delivered to our room at bedtime. I loved sitting in the Adirondack chairs listening to the bagpiper in the warm afternoon light.
I never saw it, but apparently the men's locker room is heaven on Earth; steam room, card tables, hot chili and a full bar. We were lucky to see our husbands at all!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
RRiess, General Manager at The Lodge at Sea Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write and sharing your recent stay experience at The Lodge at Sea Island. I truly appreciate your warm compliments and look forward to sharing them with the team. I hope to welcome you and your friends back to Sea Island soon. Please contact me directly if I may be of assistance.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was our 6th straight Vanentines Weekend at the Lodge. As always everything was fabulous. The lodge is truly top notch and deserves 6 stars in every catagory. It's Not cheap but it is well worth the cost.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin S S
RRiess, General Manager at The Lodge at Sea Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for being a loyal guest at The Lodge at Sea Island! We strive to offer our guests extraordinary experiences that are worthy of sharing with friends and family. I look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Island soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I'd be hard pressed to find one thing that wasn't fabulous. How about ladies being offered the option of a black napkin at breakfast (saves them the lipstick stains). Wow!!! They have thought of everything. Breakfast buffet and menu options were great, dinner memorable, the rooms with a different assortment of cookies every night and beautiful sunset views. Check in with our own personnel attendant waiting for us at the front door. Cloud beds that you melted into. I guess I could go on and on but it was a splendid couple of days and we have already said we'd go back again. Worth the money spent.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you want elegance and the highest calibre of service in a very charming architectural environment, come to the Lodge at Sea Island. My wife and I had a beautiful room with a huge patio with a stunning view. Golfing was world-class, all our meals were excellent, and the two-day stay could not have been more delightful. We definitely will return!!

Room Tip: ask for a second floor room with one of the large roof patios
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple