The Village Inn and Pub is a funky place; appears to be a hybrid between a bed and breakfast and a motor court...
On the positive side:
1. Location in the village. Easy Walking distance to the pier, the lighthouse, restaurants, and some shopping.
2. Very clean and quiet.
On the down side:
1. Found most of the staff to be somewhat brusque and not very hospitable. They would answer questions but it always felt like they wished they were doing something else.
2. The breakfasts are continental plus. Waffles, various breads and pastries, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt etc. Some of the breads pastries were frozen and not above Sam's/Costco quality. Did the breakfasts for two mornings. Could have used some protien...
3. Rooms/bathooms on the smallish side. Also some of the views from the balconies were questionable (parking lot, the DQ next door).
Nice place. Seems like with just a little more effort itg could be something special...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Inn and Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn And Pub Hotel Saint Simons Island