“Excellent Mexican Food, Great Service !”
Review of Nacho's - CLOSED

Nacho's
Cuisines: Mexican
Almonte, Canada
“Excellent Mexican Food, Great Service !”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently ate here for lunch. We were quickly seated and the drink and food orders were taken. I ordered the Chicken Diablo and my wife ordered the Shrimp Enchilada. Food arrived quickly and portions were large. Be sure to ask for some of the homemade hot sauces. The Diablo was chicken and onions in a sauce over rice. It was very tasty and the hot sauces really kicked it up. The Enchilada was excellent and my wife really loved their sauce. Everything appeared to be home made and fresh. Very friendly place, good service and food. Clearly a local favourite as the place was packed. We will be back. It is rated so high a for a reason.

Visited January 2013

Saint Simons Island, Georgia, United States
“Go Back There Often”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

One of the local places that is always on my list and a place that never disappoints. The service is excellent- the staff attentive and the Margaritas the way I like them. One of the first places I think about when I am considering a meal out. my wife likes it as well.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jim F
Decatur, AL
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I would highly recommend this restaurant. Excellent Mexican food. My wife and I both got salads and they were some of the best Mexican salads we have had. It is a little small so you may have to wait a bit if they are busy. If you bring your kids, they do not have a kids menu. Our two boys split a quesadilla (which was more than enough) and cheaper than ordering two meals if they had a kids menu.

Winston-Salem, NC
“Good food...good value...pretty good service.”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Wanted some simple food with some veggies. Their diablo special is tasty. Great neighborhood bar atmosphere.

St. Simons Island