“Ex-Barista Approved!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I used to manage a coffee shop so I am very particular about my coffee... I think this is THE BEST Frozen Latte I've had! Maybe even better than I can make it ;) Wake Up Coffee has a great vibe and very "non-snobbery". I'm also super-impressed that they're a Fair Trade coffee shop because that can be fairly hard to accomplish. Looking forward to stopping by again and trying more drinks!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Serving delicious free trade coffee and tea with local pastries. It also has a small shop of free trade crafts from global communities supported by local charities and civic organizations.

1  Thank DraLisa
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Friendly service, great atmosphere, environmentally conscious, locally owned, ...

and world-class coffee!

1  Thank ReidH3
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stumbled upon this lovely place after a recommendation from a new friend and I have been blown away every time I come here which has become a regular occurrence now it seems. The staff is amazing and friendly and goes out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of and satisfied. Their coffee is incredible and their latte's are the best I've ever had. The decor is warm and inviting and the free wifi helps you whittle hours away and feel as though you are at home. I highly recommend this wonder gem on SSI.

1  Thank RodGaj
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We drove here for coffee every morning of our stay on the island. Coffee is excellent, staff friendly, great value and nice place. Highly recommended!