I'm a regular guest at Hampton Inns. I find them conveniently located and usually newly renovated or brand new. You usually can't go wrong. On my way back from a conference in Amelia Island we stopped at St. Simons Island for the weekend. We had arranged for a room at the Hampton Inn on the island.
Upon arrival the way in was not impressive. You have to drive thru a car wash parking lot to gain access to the property. Not a good first impression. The lobby was nice and well appointed but our room was I thought going to be a problem. It was right in back of the elevator. I was sure we'd be hearing the elevator door and chimes all night long. Well, that didn't happen. Whoever built this building must have triple insulated the elevator shaft. We never heard a thing. In fact for convenience the "20's" rooms may be the best rooms in the house.
The breakfast was not so good, which was surprising since most Hampton Inn breakfasts are pretty good.
Nevertheless, I'll still come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Simons Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Simons Island Hotel Saint Simons Island
- St Simons Hotels
- Hampton Inn Saint Simons Island
- Hotels St Simons
- St Simons Island Hampton Inn
- Saint Simons Island Hampton Inn