“Very Nice”

The Blue Water SSI
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the Village by the Pier. Best Oceanfront Dining with great Food, spectacular Sunsets, friendly Staff, and the happiest Happy Hour on the Island.
Savannah, Georgia
“Very Nice”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My first time ,WE had a Party of seven and was not able to sit by the windows to see the ocean, but I was OK with that, Some of the party wanted a better view,
One of our guest was with Carnival curse lines for 38 years so he had seen plenty of oceans and ports, but still a better view would have been nicer.
Blane our server was very nice and attentive to our needs, the place was filling up so he had others to wait on, We never wanted long for nothing. He told us the special for the day , got our drinks and we were set,
I had Crab cakes were very good...I didn't hear any complaints from anyone, everyone seemed pleased with their food choices, I tasted the fried shrimp and they were yummy. Also the Burger was HUGH! Our bill was over 200.00 but the food was worth it, and we tipped 18%
I would recommend this place to friends and I will be going back,

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not a family restaurant !!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We selected this restaurant because of the view for our children to enjoy. We were turned away because of our 22 month old daughter. Ok for our 9 and 11 year olds to eat upstairs. I suppose they did not want our baby to disturb others!!!! So, beware of Bluewater Bistro.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“A very nice place to eat with great views”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The menu is extensive and every thing I have ordered has been very good. Ask for a table upstairs for a good view of St. Simons Sound and Jekyll Island in the distance. The main thing this restaurant lacks is an elevator, but there is downstairs seating for those who cannot climb the stairs.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice view average food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The view was nice on the upper level of the restaurant. The service was ok - we were a little put off by our bill being tossed on our table from the 3 feet away at the end of our meal. The food itself was average to poor - the salsa had no real zing to it tasted like they dumped a bottle of generic salsa from the grocery store in a bowl and that was it. The entree's were interesting the dishes that our friends got were a little over cooked and dry. While our "Authentic Mexican" tacos were well let just say - they might have over stated the work authentic. The food was ok - it didnt make me want to come back. While the portions were good - i just think the flavors could have been much better with just a little care.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Stephanie R
Chesapeake, VA
“Good view, service & food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

While the downstairs is quite impressive and well decorated, upstairs is the place to be. With an extensive menu from seafood to mexican, I've visited several times and enjoyed both Enchiladas, ceviche, nachos with mexican BBQ, and mahi. The view over the pier is good and the staff is always on the ball.

Visited July 2013