“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Add it.
Mullet Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The decor is more down but all food was exceptional! My grown children enjoyed coloring on the paper tablecloths while waiting shortly for our food to be prepared. We had big fried clam strips, fried shrimp, fried oysters all with a light batter and one person ordered sautéed shrimp on an awesomely loaded Greek Salad. The sweet potatoe french fries were yummy and the hush puppies good. Key Lime Pie was also good. I exclaimed to be in a food coma while trying all the food!

There are newer reviews for Mullet Bay

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have gone several times to Mullet Bay and I have never been disappointed! The last time we went my other half had the boiled shrimp which he loved. I had scallops and I can honestly say they were the best I have ever had. Scallops can be terrible if not prepared correctly and these were perfect. No grit, just a mild pleasant taste.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I are locals and we have been here many times. They have a great deck and decent drinks. Their fish sandwiches are really good, but they need some variety and uniqueness added to their sides...very boring and unimaginative.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was our first visit to Mullet Bay. Very cute atmosphere but service and food were just OK. No problems or anything bad, just not anything special. There are other options in the area that are superior.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family, although we live a block away, hasn't visited in a more than a year since the food was so poor in previous attempts. They put on a cute little deck area so we decided to try once again.
Both by wife and I ordered burgers just to play it safe, kids got chicken fingers. Can you believe it took an hour to serve this, even after a 1 hour wait for a table on an uncrowded evening when hostess said 25 minutes. All the staff was so painfully aloof, even the manager took 10 minutes to come see us at our request even though only 5 seated tables at this time of night. "I don't know whats going on back there" was our waitresses explanation, and the manager was confrontational and made absolutely no offer to make it right on the check.
This turned into 3 hours worth of frustration for us, but at least the burgers were just fine this time.